Chinnasamy pitch is a disgrace

maniac

Its a small ground and otot the pitch is disgraceful ,its a graveyard for bowlers especially spinners.curator should at least try to put some grass covering or strip of grass on it which will help the pacers a bit.

If it remains this way ,I cant see anything below 210 as par score

Its a small ground and otot the pitch is disgraceful ,its a graveyard for bowlers especially spinners.curator should at least try to put some grass covering or strip of grass on it which will help the pacers a bit.

If it remains this way ,I cant see anything below 210 as par score

Do you think pitch will change or ground will enlarge when Visiting teams bat??

If anything, I think the Bangalore pitch is a disadvantage for RCB. They have enough batting power to bat successfully on any bloody pitch. It's their bowlers that need pitch help, and they are not getting that. 

Put up a pitch that favors bowlers. Kohli, AB, Gayle, Watson, Shafaraz will get the job done with the bat, regardless. But gives RCB bowlers a chance. 

39 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Do you think pitch will change or ground will enlarge when Visiting teams bat??

No but the home team will be 2 steps ahead in terms of practice, team combo, team strategy

there is a reason why RCB gets whooped outside this minature model for a real stadium :cantstop:

No but the home team will be 2 steps ahead in terms of practice, team combo, team strategy

there is a reason why RCB gets whooped outside this minature model for a real stadium :cantstop:

Like last year against SRH ??

Just now, maniac said:

650+ Sixes at the Chinnaswamy Stadium in IPL games, the highest among all venues. Next best - 516 at Wankhede

Its altitude issue..mentioned many times in this forum by multiple people..but hey lets run the propaganda :aha:

I empathize why the management prepares a miniature   model of a standard cricket stadium and a flattest of pattas.

their batsmen apart from the top 4 cannot get the ball off the square and their bowling (if you can call them that) is a comedy show :hysterical:

they can can only win if they fluke themselves to a big score especially when the opposition bowlers get freak injuries or they are caught unawares by the novelty factor of the stadium.

i get it now