Sign in to follow this  
maniac

Chinnasamy pitch is a disgrace

What he's implying that there no other ground (not even Wankhede) can compete with Chinnasamy as far as ease of scoring boundaries are concerned... Just beat the inner field and it's a 100% boundary... There's no outfield in this ground... And people love as many boundaries scored as possible (poor cheerleaders only suffer but I'm sure they get paid extra for attending matches in Chinna) in T20 matches... This will result in improved TRP for the IPL too, which is down this year...

Hope local public support the two finalists as RCB might not be there...

Wankhede have 50m & 60m boundaries + ground will slant towards where Ambani clan sits so just tapping will be enough for free boundary :dontknow:

Wankhede have 50m & 60m boundaries + ground will slant towards where Ambani clan sits so just tapping will be enough for free boundary :dontknow:

See at Chinna the altitude also helps hitting... On top of the match box size ground... Chinna is the ultimate winner, pants down... :agree:

See at Chinna the altitude also helps hitting... On top of the match box size ground... Chinna is the ultimate winner, pants down... :agree:

Just be use you keep your pants down doesn't mean wankhede loses :giggle:

Just be use you keep your pants down doesn't mean wankhede loses :giggle:

Again, have to explain everything... Winner, pants down means, having the match there but unfortunately the local team will be missing... That's the real meaning of winning pants down... :giggle:

Again, have to explain everything... Winner, pants down means, having the match there but unfortunately the local team will be missing... That's the real meaning of winning pants down... :giggle:

It's ok you can keep your pants down always no issues but it doesn't change the fact that wankhede is small ground with 50m boundaries and now no longer even able to hold matches :giggle:

14 hours ago, bulbul said:

??

13 hours ago, asterix said:

What he's implying that there no other ground (not even Wankhede) can compete with Chinnasamy as far as ease of scoring boundaries are concerned... Just beat the inner field and it's a 100% boundary... There's no outfield in this ground... And people love as many boundaries scored as possible (poor cheerleaders only suffer but I'm sure they get paid extra for attending matches in Chinna) in T20 matches... This will result in improved TRP for the IPL too, which is down this year...

Hope local public support the two finalists as RCB might not be there...

Sorry for any confusion. Yes I thought the topic was about the Bangalore pitch being the most batsman friendly one in India, particularly in IPL, and wanted to express my opinion that this is not a bad thing as T20 is about entertainment and big hitting

Sorry for any confusion. Yes I thought the topic was about the Bangalore pitch being the most batsman friendly one in India, particularly in IPL, and wanted to express my opinion that this is not a bad thing as T20 is about entertainment and big hitting

Haters don't want to here true words here :((

Whether its a small ground or too big, I just want all the matches to be cancelled. The kind of traffic jams these matches create, it takes me 2 hrs to go home after work, every time theres an IPL match in Chinnaswami. I hate IPL, that's besides the point.

25 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Whether its a small ground or too big, I just want all the matches to be cancelled. The kind of traffic jams these matches create, it takes me 2 hrs to go home after work, every time theres an IPL match in Chinnaswami. I hate IPL, that's besides the point.

:aetsch:

It takes me 2 hour everyday, IPL or no IPL :giggle: 

Edited by bulbul

4 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Bangalore traffic jams are due to IT parks and huge number of people working in them, mostly from outside Bangalore. Should Bangalore close all the IT parks and ban non Kannadas so that you can you can reach your home faster from your office :dontknow:   

Edited by Debutant

7 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

stay home...

2 hours ago, TheWall said:

stay home...

Dude, Do u know why the traffic cops banned Palace ground from organizing any rock concert? Bcoz of the traffic. Rock concert attracts more people, theres no betting going on, and it just used to happen twice or thrice a year... So I shouldnt be staying home, traffic cops should stay consistent and ban cricket matches too.

5 hours ago, Debutant said:

Bangalore traffic jams are due to IT parks and huge number of people working in them, mostly from outside Bangalore. Should Bangalore close all the IT parks and ban non Kannadas so that you can you can reach your home faster from your office :dontknow:   

Don't bring the North Indian and south indian debate here! Btw, your words sound too divisive 

Dude, Do u know why the traffic cops banned Palace ground from organizing any rock concert? Bcoz of the traffic. Rock concert attracts more people, theres no betting going on, and it just used to happen twice or thrice a year... So I shouldnt be staying home, traffic cops should stay consistent and ban cricket matches too.

You can't ban cricket matches then what's the use of stadium?? Not every one watches concerts in India but most watches cricket.

Whole year you get matches for 8 days..Atleast 3 of them are in weekend so you can't manage 5 days traffic in 2 months??

Change your ICF name,what type of cricket fans want match to be banned?? :giggle:

24 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Don't bring the North Indian and south indian debate here! Btw, your words sound too divisive 

What South and North Indian. You people have this habit of jumping into conclusions without using common sense. BTW I am one of those who is from north and working here in Bangalore. Stopping IPL matches so that you can reach home is great sense :clap:  

1 hour ago, Debutant said:

What South and North Indian. You people have this habit of jumping into conclusions without using common sense. BTW I am one of those who is from north and working here in Bangalore. Stopping IPL matches so that you can reach home is great sense :clap:  

Orissa is not north :cantstop:

unfortunately we we share a border with it :mad:

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Orissa is not north :cantstop:

unfortunately we we share a border with it :mad:

Every state other than Andhra, Telengana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala are North :dontknow:

Just now, maniac said:

Looks like a trend....RCB fans weak with geography??? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Orissa shares a border with andhra not the newly formed state of telangana 

Andhra/Telangana who caresjust throw somewhere.....

1 minute ago, maniac said:

I thought Bulbul was a nationalist like me.....the comments are a disgrace just like chinnu stadium.... :hitler:  

I am not regional fundamentalist like you..people like you are the reason this country struggles....:facepalm: 

3 minutes ago, Debutant said:

Wow, what an electric atmosphere in the best stadium in India :hatsoff: Crowd cheering RCB so loudly that even the sound of the commentators is difficult to hear  

i increase the volume on tv sometimes to

mute external noises....feels very loud in my living room

Just now, maniac said:

Part of ...it but Shamsi really??? Might as well play another overseas batsman....local indian bowler cannot be worse.

but seriously the stadium is a graveyard for bowlers

Not part..people all blame bowlers but very less scrutiny on Kohli captaincy because of his golden boy image for country..this is 3rd time in 4 years we are out of playoffs under him :facepalm: 

People come to watch 4s and 6s and Chinnaswamy provides that to spectators. If you want to watch boring slow matches then go watch tests :finger:  There is a reason matches in Chinnaswamy are the most watched and that is why the final is being played here :dance:

3 minutes ago, Debutant said:

People come to watch 4s and 6s and Chinnaswamy provides that to spectators. If you want to watch boring slow matches then go watch tests :finger:  There is a reason matches in Chinnaswamy are the most watched and that is why the final is being played here :dance:

Final being played there because in a small seating stadium ,normally by regular measure what you consider a small crowd in most stadiums  looks enormous.

this is a brilliant marketing strategy if u want to sell Ipl as a global brand....BCCI :hatsoff: 

15 minutes ago, maniac said:

Final being played there because in a small seating stadium ,normally by regular measure what you consider a small crowd in most stadiums  looks enormous.

this is a brilliant marketing strategy if u want to sell Ipl as a global brand....BCCI :hatsoff: 

Then they could have organized it in Rajkot with 25000 capacity ground instead of 40000 capacity Chinnaswamy :dontknow: 

8 minutes ago, Debutant said:

Then they could have organized it in Rajkot with 25000 capacity ground instead of 40000 capacity Chinnaswamy :dontknow: 

Because Bangalore is one of the big cosmopolitan center of India....very diverse....so perfect balance between big city vibe and a mini ground

9 hours ago, Debutant said:

There's a reason you are Mr Nimhans :phehe: 

:phehe:

5 hours ago, adi B said:

Chinnaswamy should be banned!!

Looks like you are in the line to join Nimhans... ATB....:giggle:

1 minute ago, TheWall said:

:phehe:

Looks like you are in the line to join Nimhans... ATB....:giggle:

They should expand Nimhans to accommodate these people..huge demand from ICF :giggle: 

7 hours ago, maniac said:

Because Bangalore is one of the big cosmopolitan center of India....very diverse....so perfect balance between big city vibe and a mini ground

This is why you are Mr Nimhans :hatsoff: First you say it is done because it is small crowd and fill easily. Now you say it is because its a big cosmopolitan center in India. Even Hyderabad is a big city but Empty Gandhi Stadium is a graveyard :dontknow: 

10 hours ago, bulbul said:

Ask them to move to Telangana :dontknow: 

Most teluguites are confused.. about where they belong... telengana.. Andhra Pradesh... seemandra???....oh wait... but they live  n work in Bangalore/usa...

now what can they do......

so, wholesale.. they r joining nimhans....

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.