IPL matches aftr April 30 to be shifted out of Maharashtra

Malcolm Merlyn

What a dumb decision seriously? Is the Bombay HC Judge eyeing a future in politics?

650 million liters of water are wasted everyday just in Mumbai due to pipeline leakages. Why aren't these judges pulling up the BMC for this? 

Didn't the BCCI commit to use treated sewage water? What is the problem with that solution?

10 hours ago, Texan said:

What a dumb decision seriously? Is the Bombay HC Judge eyeing a future in politics?

650 million liters of water are wasted everyday just in Mumbai due to pipeline leakages. Why aren't these judges pulling up the BMC for this? 

Didn't the BCCI commit to use treated sewage water? What is the problem with that solution?

The judgement, I think, isn't as much against wastage but against competitive pricing of water. The government isn't able to control the many water mafias (and in many cases colludes with water mafia) and the prices they charge. The solution is to remove all those non essential water users who are paying a premium to create a quasi buyers market.

Very very weak judgement.

11 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

Where could the matches get shifted then?

I think kisi aise registan me jahan per pani ki bilkul bhi zaroorat na ho  :agree:

ya phir kisi aise samandar me jahan per pani hi pani ho  :agree:

ya phir hawa me hi ground banane ke koi chances hai kya  :hmmm:

jab Maharashtrian teams ke matches Maharashtra wale hi nahi karayege to koi aur kyu karayege  :hmmmm2:

I think dono teams ko out kardena chahiye  :agree:

pani ka aur match ka jhanjhat hi khatam hojayega  :agree:

jaise ki ground ko pani na dekar wahan pani pahuchanewale hai jahan uski zaroorat hai  :cantstop:

20 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Agree MI should help fellow Mahrastrians..yesterday Ness wadia saying they planned to help Nagpur.

haan bhai agar o sab Indians ki help karne lag gaya to uske khud ke wande hojayege uska kya  :cantstop:

1 hour ago, zakk said:

I think kisi aise registan me jahan per pani ki bilkul bhi zaroorat na ho  :agree:

ya phir kisi aise samandar me jahan per pani hi pani ho  :agree:

ya phir hawa me hi ground banane ke koi chances hai kya  :hmmm:

jab Maharashtrian teams ke matches Maharashtra wale hi nahi karayege to koi aur kyu karayege  :hmmmm2:

I think dono teams ko out kardena chahiye  :agree:

pani ka aur match ka jhanjhat hi khatam hojayega  :agree:

jaise ki ground ko pani na dekar wahan pani pahuchanewale hai jahan uski zaroorat hai  :cantstop:

Kya backwaas kar raha hai :mad:

Thodi der sojaa na please. ICF ko aaram se chalne de.

Edited by sourab10forever

12 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

Kya backwaas kar raha hai :mad:

Thodi der sojaa na please. ICF ko aaram se chalne de.

yaar MI ke matches kahan hoge uske options try kar raha tha  :((

ab bas registan, hawa, pani aur aasman hi bache hai  :((

Ridiculous decision by the hc ,this is a case of singling out the ipl.bet the petitioner garnered some emotional points and shot it straight at the judge and he too fell and decided for it

Edited by adi B