IPL vs PSL

Andrew Mccollum

Comparison of IPL and PSL:

Some Cricket Fans saying IPL-Indian Premier League is good then PSL-Pakistan Super League .and some are saying PSL is better then IPL. I am totally confused. there are many points i can say, IPL is so much good then PSL. but there are Some Points I can PSL is Good enough also.

PSL is New, thats why i can say, in their first Tournament they did much better. but I can say also, its because of IPL. 

IPL has big market, alot of sponsors. alot of money, alot of passion, alot of audience. alot of 6. wowwwww..

what you Guys Says about it. 

I am watching all the matches on this website and Mobile. its very good. to hear sounds on great actions in Live Crciet

Android Mobile APP

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sportsgearclub.fastcricket

http://sportsgearclub.com/

About IPL and PLS, Above are my views, What you Guys think about. Lets see who studied enough for Comparison !

On 4/16/2016 at 3:34 PM, Shaz1 said:

PSL will be better in few years.

Except pure emotion,  What makes you say so ?

You gotta firstly realize that PSL is being played in Dubai not even Pakistan thus the popularity of PSL which is primarily from the Pakistani population would remain quite limited in Dubai.    With less than half empty stadiums and timings of matches in Dubai - it is not picking up anytime soon.  

Secondly, Whether PSL can shift full time to Pakistan looks very unlikely.  Not many international cricketers would want to risk their lives and play in Pakistan.  Also the question is whether Pakistan can afford to turn their country into a fortress and spend so much money on security and arrangements so host a 2-3 week competition ?

And lastly , with the amount of money involved in the IPL and millions cricketers make in the IPL ,  Why would they risk themselves in the PSL ?  

ICC has a window for the IPL and with BBL and CPL already established , PSL having a window for itself looks unlikely.