Where is Gurkeerat?

Singh bling

1 hour ago, Viper said:

:hehe: Hack didn't get his place..

Some guy yesterday was telling me how great cricketer he is... 

Blamed how MS didn't  use him 

There is no place for him in middle order. Vijay, vohra opener, Maxwell, miller, marsh, Saha. No vacancy there.

Nothing that if he plays for India  then he has to play in IPL . His role might not be suiting for the current composition of the team. His form might be a concern for the team and many other reasons. Indian team at that time was in need of him. And that too was in ODIs.

Edited by sourab10forever

2 hours ago, Viper said:

:hehe: Hack didn't get his place..

Some guy yesterday was telling me how great cricketer he is... 

Blamed how MS didn't  use him 

He didnt get his place, well there is some ignorant world ur living in

Murali vijay, manan, marsh, miller, maxwell, saha, axar (were is the place)

Or may u wanna play him in place of johnson, being dhoni blind m sure u wud alos have some sought of allergy with fast bowlers

N ill tell how he got into indian team 

He made 87* and won India A against Australia A in final of tri series

Next game he made 65 (58) and took 5/29 and mind tht bangladesh A team had many bangladesh int player against whom a mnth back we lost by 2-1 .

Also he Made a 200 in ranji trophy and took 9 wkts in a match, No meant feat 

Now after this if ur questing how he got selected well answer my freind what was raina doing in that Odi team after failing like an idiot in that odi series

M not saying he is some gr8 or something but when one player is doin so bad u can try another one specially when next tour is Aus tour, What smartness was this to give a debut a guy in Australia rather than India. 

When it comes to Raina now where is tht selection criteria gone and can jadeja and axar out bat to bowl who gets so many chances.

N how ru even judging a guy who just played 13 balls in Int cricket and 13 runs on it. 

Btw for Ms dhoni also made 13 runs in his 13 balls also in 3 innings. 

U have to play him to know if he fails or succedd, how on earth does it makes sense to keep giving raina chances after he is failing and keeping a new guy waiting and then giving him a chance in aus where his one half of game bowling wnt be efffective at all.

Funny how ur even justifying this logic. 

N if Dhoni felt he was so bad y take him on such crucial tour. 

56 minutes ago, Viper said:

If he doesn't have a Spot for this hack in Rubbish team this IPL what makes you think he has a spot in IND team LOL ?

Btw harshal patel is playing is playing and aaron sitting on bench, tht doesnt mean harshal is better or wud even play for india 

Kl rahul is sitting on bench tht doesnt make him a bad player

Guy like amla hasnt even been selected in ipl , does tht also make him a bad player

N really did u say yesterday he cant put bat to bowl

http://www.bcci.tv/videos/id/759/india-a-vs-aus-a-final-odi-gurkeerat-singh-8785

Really just watch this innings , He smashed gurinder sandhu who has played for aus 

And smashed 4 sixes to Adam zampa who bowled terrifically in t20 wC,

Now ull find some excuse n say zampa is not a gud bowler, well i wonder y did Dhoni picked him in his Ipl Squad 

Srsly how can u even say he cnt put bat to bowl , when Dhoni has given so many hacks like Axar, jadeja and Raydu chances who cnt put bat to bowl

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

54 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

7 minutes ago, Viper said:

Why you so mad bro ?? Chill out.. stop acting like yograj singh.. You just don't have facts to back it up and stop going to your final resort that's calling me a blind fan just something I don't agree with you on your 5g trundles lol.. Other teams play this trundles at their domestic level.. i am so done with this guy comparing A team to INTL cricket. . . Who are you blaming about selection in aus ha ? If he is that good he should have performed anywhere lol not that they are dangerous wicks just a pure Flat Tracks LOL in aus odi series.. Let him play for kings xi first then he can think about ind team haha..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Facts , whats are these

He made 87* and won India A against Australia A in final of tri series

Next game he made 65 (58) and took 5/29 and mind tht bangladesh A team had many bangladesh int player against whom a mnth back we lost by 2-1 .

http://www.bcci.tv/videos/id/759/india-a-vs-aus-a-final-odi-gurkeerat-singh-8785

Well i just made a topic on how dhoni is greater Odi batsman than yuvraj so i cnt be yuvraj , Srry to disappoint u.

But since ur denying all above facts m pretty sure ur blind n ignorant which actually yograj is who is doesnt knw his sons figures 

N about if he is gud or bad, let him play few games before anynone draws conclusion.

N since u have come to conclusion on gurkeerat with 13 balls 13 runs only

Well Dhoni also made 13 runs in 13 balls , had then someone lost patience on him well

Hypocrisyyyyyyyyy

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

And pls get over your dilutional thing called md picked zampa he is only responsible for xi.. owners may get bit info from him but that doesn't mean he was responsible. . What are staff even there for ?? cleaning his toilet ?? And just for your info rayudu is no hack he just didn't get enough chances simple as that

Md Picked Zampa and all players are picked without his consent, well kaisa captain jo chalti nhin hai

NEways now that i showed u innings of mann smashing zampa, do u wanna prove that zampa is not a gud bowler.

Raydu is not a hack hahahahahaha, i guess u forgot that cb series where every one failed but raydu was special as he was dancing to pace like a clueless person

how can u forget those painful innings .

8 minutes ago, Viper said:

Like I said before can't take you seriously when you are comparing A to INTL cricket. . There are many hacks who does well in those but a failure in INTL cricket.. well It was a pointless topic everyone knowns ms is better than yuvi in odis.. idk what facts you talking about.. guy can't bat on flat tracks failed when guy like pandey utilised his spot. .. Yograj seems to be your inspiration here..

RAYUDU averages 45 in odi better than maggu yet you calling him a hack.. at this point I just can't take your posts seriously. 

on the point we are comparing maggi n raydu, avgs r misleading sometime 

Well lets judge them equally

1. They both played Cb series

Rohit made 130 odd in one games, Raydu made 58 in 3 games tht to at a painful S/r

2. Raydu made 100 in tht Ind-Sl series and had total 250 runs in whole series were he played 5 games , Rohit smashed 264 in one game

3. Ind vs Bang- Raydu avg 22 and Rohit 31.

Well all series had same bowlers same pitches and rohit played less games two times and yet scored more runs. 

Ru kidding me that raydu is better than rohit , even the biggest of rohit hater wnt agree with u on that , Rohit is another hack but raydu is simply useless . 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

Lol IPL auctions are scripted sooo.. In auctions you never get what ya want unless dd guy goes crazy till 16 crores for yuvi..  you just don't have anything to prove ypur point.. guy has a average of 45 or 46 in odis lol  more likely highest after ms and virat

Lets take even auctions are fixed how does that make zampa a bad bowler

So basically he has avg of 45 so that makes him better than all the guys below him

tendulkar, dravid, ganguly, dhawan , yuvraj singh  and let me not even go to overseas player

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

1 minute ago, Viper said:

Well should I pull out a series where rohit failed miserably ?? Has been muz bunny all way long in bd series where rayudu and dhoni saved the 3rd match and gave out by wrong bd umpire decision. . If he got half chances of what maggi got he would have been a better player simple as that

if he got half chances n all blah blah blah.

1st ques so had gurkeerat got his chances before u passed on a judgement

2nd - Yes plzzz pull out a series where rohit has failed n hackyudu have scored runs

3rd- the series ur talking about rohit highest score was 63 and raydu 44

ALso i wud love to quote ur one thing said above- If he is that good he should have performed anywhere lol not that they are dangerous wicks just a pure Flat Tracks

Now why are u crying chances

Now m sure u knw ur maths 

N if u see carefully

Raydu played more games in Cb series and Ind-sl series + ind- bang

Raydu played 10 games and Rohit 6 in these two series

Now who played more games on same venues same conditions and same bowlers

And who scored more runs

11 minutes ago, Viper said:

Will you ever get out of your stone age world ?? When did I ever say he was bad bowler in my posts ? He is a deceny one from what I saw in bbl but not untouchable lol poor kid just didn't get enough matches that's all I am saying.. who knows if he was given half of what maggi got  he would have been a very good player by now.. he just didn't get enough you called him a hack lol guy who has average of 45 is hack.. ohh well

Ifs n but well cnt argue on that on something that might have happ or not 

But the same goes for Gurkeerat Mann, jst give him 45 games not even as many as maggi but 

Neways leave tht, lets take ur point Raydu is damn gud. 

So y didnt dhoni gave him enough chances specially when team was not doing well and raina , rohit all were failing

As i said yesterday i hve been his biggest fan but now m srsly irritated with his Stubbourness of sticking to tried n failed ideas. Like sticking with raina 

So when Raina was failing in this series or like many other why didnt he gave raydu a chance a consistent long run like others.

Now be it Mann or raydu but the ques when some one has been failing and question wud remain same

Did he himself went up the order or brought a new player and gave him enough chances

They both may pass or fail but chances have to be given to them. UR crying when he got 45 matches now where is logic gone when mann got 3 games only. 15 times less game then raydu 

U proved my point ....... thank you 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

Lol after 45 that guy isnt yet capable of playing 1 forget about 45 more.. talk about getting irreverent crap.. he didn't get enough chances because we already got good players in the team..  when ever he got a chance he did prove himself unlike some hack who can't put bat to ball..  If dhoni went up your great team has luxury like wi team who can slog is death hahahaha this is way too funny you can't find one guy who can match ms in whole ipl at death you talk about him going up like someone can fill his role down the order.. 

Rayudu made 50 on debut apply water to burnt area now

Reality check

Rohit made 50 on debut against Sa that had pollock ,ntini, philander, morkel

Raydu made 50 against zimb that had well ............hahahahahaha

Apply Burnol , dnt waste water on ur burns there might be many areas till now