Where is Gurkeerat?

Singh bling

8 minutes ago, Viper said:

Hahahahahaha you said rayudu got 43 matches singh should be given that much.. when I pointed out he was 63* you got maggi into this hahahaha. Unlike singh who failed miserably. . You said show me one series where rayudu outdated maggi go check his debut series in july 2013 vs zim ahaha at this point your are trolling yourself.. here

Will need a truck of burnols to keep ya calm

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

So when i asked u y are u judging  mann when he has just played 13 balls and 13 runs in it . Infact u make a judgement by saying he cnt put bat on ball

Ms dhoni also made 13 runs in his 1st 13 balls, Uska jawab dene waqt muh men biryani padd gyi thi 

Wow So raydu is bigger coz he bashed Zimbabwe better and Rohit is not coz he made more runs in less matches against Sl, Aus , Bang.

Slowwwwwww Clapppppppppppppp

Didnt knew Zimb has risen in rankings from Sl aus and bang

Wah kya logic

U need a truck loads of Almonds, khaa lo akal badhegi

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

36 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

So when i asked u y are u judging  mann when he has just played 13 balls and 13 runs in it . Infact u make a judgement by saying he cnt put bat on ball

Ms dhoni also made 13 runs in his 1st 13 balls, Uska jawab dene waqt muh men biryani padd gyi thi 

Wow So raydu is bigger coz he bashed Zimbabwe better and Rohit is not coz he made more runs in less matches against Sl, Aus , Bang.

Slowwwwwww Clapppppppppppppp

Didnt knew Zimb has risen in rankings from Sl aus and bang

Wah kya logic

U need a truck loads of Almonds, khaa lo akal badhegi

Rayudu has grabbed his performances with both hands ....he still has a gun avg...gurkeerat just didn't look international standard.

also rayudu has been one of the mainstays of ipl too.

lot of factors into account here

18 minutes ago, maniac said:

Rayudu has grabbed his performances with both hands ....he still has a gun avg...gurkeerat just didn't look international standard.

also rayudu has been one of the mainstays of ipl too.

lot of factors into account here

M not saying gurkeerat is gud or bad but lets not judge someone by 13 balls he has faced in International cricket

We all know how kl rahul looked in his first test both innings, A lot of player come to terms with some time but its just 13 balls and one mistake which any newcomer cud make.

N about raydu , well he did made runs but he didnt look like some one who can be successful against a gud pace attack. He was dancing in cb series.

Mainstrays in ipl, well there is huge huge diff btw ipl and Int cricket 

10 hours ago, Viper said:

If he doesn't have a Spot for this hack in Rubbish team this IPL what makes you think he has a spot in IND team LOL ?

Because we need a batsman at 5 in place of Rainatunga.

Rohit, Dhawan/Rahane, Kohli, Pandey, Gurkeerat, Dhoni. This should be our top 6 in ODIs. IPL is a T20 tournament and not One day.

12 hours ago, Viper said:

Did you not say Gur did something expectational in A sqaud 

So A squad = INTL level

IPL = Nothing 

Talking about digging your own grave :hehe:

well in India u do face 4,5 int bowler in ipl 1,2

That australia A side had Zampa, Sandhu, Pattinson, Coulter nile

32 minutes ago, Viper said:

LOL they didn't even make debut at that time  zampa , sandhu and other 2 out of form that's the reason they are out of AUS team in first place.. They are never that good 

IPL you got to score quick + Doesn't have time to settle 

You are fighting a Lost war here lol I ll take rayudu over this hack at #5 any day 

Fir se galat- Sandhu, coulter nile and pattinson had already made debut till then 

Lost battle when were u in battle, since declaring raydu a gud batsman

Aur ipl men hi to raydu khel sakta hai tez, Int men when he played in aus he made 23 in 59 balls that painful innings.

Btw tezzzz khelne wale raydu ka Int S/r 78 ka (stone age cricketer)

u ll take raydu , wat ru indian captain 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

43 minutes ago, Viper said:

:phew: Average hacks who are not Regular in first place... 

LOL Average of 45 calling him a hack.. MAN a complete failure in INTL cric doubt he would even get any chance like i said he is not even fit to play IPL that's why he is not even in the Team.. Let him play IPL first then you and he can think about making into Team..

Since IPL is nothing according to you he is not good enough to be in Nothing league ? :hehe:

You talk about MS captaincy and 45 Average rayudu!! What are you ? Indian selector ? 

88bcc3bef0dbf5bcd262d3b6a27d6a18.jpg

IPL is t20 cricket. IPL is only an indicator for how one will play in t20s. No one is clamouring him to be in t20 side. ODIs are different. You need different batsman there who can bat in different situations. Gurkeerat has shown that Dhoni type of calm and temperament with A team.

48 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

. ODIs are different. You need different batsman there who can bat in different situations. Gurkeerat has shown that Dhoni type of calm and temperament with A team.

Yes...Gurkeerat has the potential to be a good ODI batsman. He showed it in the A matches.  It is not easy to get a player with good temperament and it is possible that he has it.

I hope that he is not labelled a failure after playing just 13 balls in international cricket....and gets more chances to prove his mettle.

One issue is...modern ODIs require high SR batsman at no.6 or no.7.....Is Gurkeerat  capable of being a high SR batsman in internationals ? We will find out only if he gets a few chances.

2 hours ago, Viper said:

T20 cricket does test your skills for 5/6/7 batsmens 

5/6/7 needs to score quick as they can come in anytime in ODI cricket.. Since more likely they ll be there from 40-50th overs You got to rotate and strike 4s and 6s oif needed..

If you are looking him at #5 , #6 T20 is the best place for him.. If he can't slog what's the point of having him even in the team.. Pointless

Score quick the hack s/r is 78 , So let me get ur logic by ur criteria

Raydu has got 45 games and its less chances, But gurkeerat is judges in 13 balls .......wahhhh 45 games is less and 13 balls is more . Math men lagta hai compartment aayi thi

Raydu scored 2 100s against b grade attacks of Sl and Zimb attack is already c grade, Mann score against aus a bowlers which includes Sandhu, pattinson, Zampa, coulter nile and he doesnt have ability. Wahh Hypocrisyyyy

Raydu Scores 250 runs in whole series againt tht b grade lanka and Maggi scored 264 in single match yet Raydu is better. Math men solid Gochiiii

5/6/7 u hve to score quickly well raydu some of Raydu Quick fire innings

63 of 84 balls in debut, Wahh aag laga di

5 of 25 balls next match, how fast is he......5 in 25 balls

33 in 54 balls , all against zimb. 

Wat has he learned in Ipl

Lets see more

37 in 58 balls

20 in 40 balls

32 in 54 balls

23 in 53 balls

1 of 7 balls

1 in 6 balls

13 in 21 balls

Superfast player hai yaar raydu, Kya kehlta hai itnaaa tez.. Stone age player were faster than this 

Dnt give me that shit of 45 avg, the guy cant stand on a bouncy pitch 

Neways ur logic and then like Krk u call urself best also 

So lets have ur brain scan

Photo_talks_1460815696245.jpg

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

26 minutes ago, Viper said:

LMAO 127 strike rate in ipl..  talking about strike rate in odi is just funny..  78 isn't  bad a tall he has a average  of 45 haha.... You are a good self troll..

Looks like you gave up already couldn't  stand on what you said or one quality reply haha

Said show me one series i did didn't  have an answer.. spoke about debut match 63* got no answer.. Getting OWNED at this point..

Hahahaha i ll take consistent  innings over 1 fluke  anyday.. looks like you gave up on this hack all you keep talking about is maggi... glad you gave up on hack hahaha

Way to easy.. what a self troll we got here..

Ohh shit you made a meme now i ll go cry a bucket.. lol childish enough.. 

At the end of day i m happy u gave u on hack anyway.. never too easy to accept  that you was wrong.. but you did it hahaha

Couldn't  even make a name on flat track after playing that many matches  when pandey did it in his 1st match lol

127 ipl men khel na ipl men hi fir,

Ipl men to raina aur rohit bhi legend hai 

Gave up m giving u stats, ur giving crap

78 s/r is gud imn today since when??????????

Pehla Krk dekha tha bolta khudh ko superstar

Dusre tum khud ko sahi , 

63 showing me series of zimbawe to prove he is better than rohit when rohit has done better than him against aus sl bang 

Liek srsly Zimb, 63 that to in 84 balls against Zimb no wonder when he played against eng he made 23 in 53 balls, Rocking inningss

Maan gya bhai haar maan gya , merko pata nhin Zimbabwe kab itni badi side ho gyi

LA bhej de burnol dhoni ko bhej du , Coz he didnt back such a gr8 player

Wat a waste of captain didnt realise the potential of AMbati raydu the gr8

Bhej de Burnol ka truck Ranchi

24 minutes ago, Viper said:

Lol 45 average for ind in odis...  78 is good enough in odis with 45 average haha 

Looks like someone needs to tell you difference  between  t20 and odi.. its just sad you are trying so hard and failing  everytime...   Didn't  know you were krk follower  that explains a lot about you and your fantasy for 5g bowlers and hacks haha

You said show me one series where  he out performed  rohit in series.. i just showed ya his debut series lol that proves it...  i didn't  ev3n go through history  first one i looked at proved it hahaha burnol use it..

If zim is that bad why did rohit play well so ? Lol  Get REKT

Sahi na , raydu is so gr8 

So idiotic of Dhoni to keep him sitting on bench for yrs and then just abondaniing him, He wasted such a talent and backed guys like raina rohit dhawan jadeja

I agree with u Raydu is legend, dhoni shud go he wasted such a talents who is so superb against sides like Zimb n ipl sides. What was he doin backing other guys

Go dhoni Gooooo