Kings XI Punjab 2016

PBN

15 minutes ago, bulbul said:

:dontknow: 

arre beetle per hans raha hu mai :winky:

11 minutes ago, bulbul said:

England have test series in couple of weeks so they may not allow their star players...

after may 6th i think :agree:

wonder if amla will be available for tomorrow's game at kolkata.

would like see behardien get a game and both him and stoinis used as allrounders

looks like vohra is done for the season and same for jaffer

Edited by PBN

3 down, 5 to go :pray:

:kp:

Sandeep was being too fancy in the last over with those length and short deliveries.  Why change something when it's working...keep bowling those yorkers

Releasing Shardul Thakur doesn't seem to be a good idea. The guy has potential and is continuously performing Ranji. At least he deserves chance for 2-3 matches. I think, as Sandeep and Mohit started performing in last 2-3 matches and with Anureet Singh warming the bench, they took decision to release him. 

On 07/05/2016 at 1:25 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Thats not a gud attitude

http://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/shardul-thakur-posts-tweet-frustration-not-being-picked-kings-xi-punjab

Will play a semifinal t20 game tomorrow for my club payyade sc..playing a game after 2 months..ipl has done wonders .. Certainly

— Shardul Thakur (@imShard)

1 hour ago, puneet28 said:

Releasing Shardul Thakur doesn't seem to be a good idea. The guy has potential and is continuously performing Ranji. At least he deserves chance for 2-3 matches. I think, as Sandeep and Mohit started performing in last 2-3 matches and with Anureet Singh warming the bench, they took decision to release him. 

koi baat nahi yaar  :nice:

All The Best Shardul  :two_thumbs_up: