Win the Toss, Win the Match

Debutant

20 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Also while batting 1st ball does come a lil slow on bat post 10 overs and honestly sides batting mostly havent posted a challenging target . Batting hasnt been that gr8 this season specially where there is even a b

You don't expect big scores on bowling friendly pitches.

59 minutes ago, Viper said:

There middle order isn't that great. they got exposed because Finch got out on 0..

emoji85.png did you even watch there previous matches.. 3 of 3 it was finch that delivered

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Every team which is batting first is losing. So by your logic, every team is poor. :facepalm: 

Why is it so difficult to understand that team batting second have a massive advantage 

4 minutes ago, Viper said:

They are poor that's just it.. pitch isn't chaging for shit... They are un sure what's the good score on pitch and going for big shots getting out.. chasing team knows what to get so it's bit easy on them. . Unless 200+ like rcb did.. mosy of the teams have good batsmen they can chase down any.. all ya need is one player to shine..

Warner doing for srh

Fap for pune

Kock for delhi

Finch for guju

Maggi for MI

gambhir for kkr

Rcb anyone can on there day

Hack xi is bad at the moment no wonder they are at bottom.

I don't think all the teams are poor.

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

KkR is the only team that looks on spot this year..

Other teams got it own problems. .

So what do you think is the problem so ??

Ground and pitch acting same way for 40 overs so what's the reason ??

How can you tell for sure that ground and pitch is acting exactly same way for 40 overs ?? :hmmm: 

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

So you are telling me its really difficult to bat in first innings then its easy for the once chasing ??? I don't see any chance what so ever

If you don't see does not mean it does not happens :dontknow: 

1 minute ago, Viper said:

Since you see it then tell me bro whats the problem...

As I told you earlier, teams batting second are getting massive advantage which is resulting in winning the games. Teams batting first are not poor which suddenly transform into good teams the moment they bat second