comment on the commentators

diga

Guys hating on Siddhu must just be just J or :mad:

Which other cricketer is even remotely as articulate?

Siddhu is the best fit for the IPL. A total entertainer. If it weren't him hosting/ commenting, IPL would be a lot more boring.

IPL without Siddhu is like the movie Ready without Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika.

Laxman Sivaramakrishnan is so  bad that it's sad. Possibly the worst commentator of all time. Those Doordarshan commentators from the 80s were better.

It's not just his horrible accent. He has zero analysis. Zero stories. And can't go beyond commenting on the obvious ball by ball commentary. 

If I see a celebrity in public, I try and be respectful. I don't ask for autographs. I don't ask for selfies. I don't shake their hand. I don't say hello. 

But if I saw Laxman Sivaramakrishnan, I would punch him in the face. 

1 hour ago, kosingh said:

Laxman Sivaramakrishnan is so  bad that it's sad. Possibly the worst commentator of all time. Those Doordarshan commentators from the 80s were better.

It's not just his horrible accent. He has zero analysis. Zero stories. And can't go beyond commenting on the obvious ball by ball commentary. 

If I see a celebrity in public, I try and be respectful. I don't ask for autographs. I don't ask for selfies. I don't shake their hand. I don't say hello. 

:hysterical:

Laxman Sivaramakrishnan is so bad that it's sad. Possibly the worst commentator of all time. Those Doordarshan commentators from the 80s were better.

:hysterical: :hysterical: