Can someone explain how Bhajji keeps getting selected?

New guy

The dude is a dud. He is past his prime. He has lost his form. He is a liability. Yet he finds his place in the international team and now the richest franchise in IPL has him and plays him every match instead of trying new spinners. Only explanation? He has compromising pictures of some of the most powerful people in India

The dude is a dud. He is past his prime. He has lost his form. He is a liability. Yet he finds his place in the international team and now the richest franchise in IPL has him and plays him every match instead of trying new spinners. Only explanation? He has compromising pictures of some of the most powerful people in India

Don't get me wrong... I do say things about Sachin... The fact is Bhajji is very close to Sachin... I think Sachin does him a favour and recommends him... With Sachin's backing Bhajji is pretty settles in MI now.

The thing about Bhajji is that he is very experienced but he's not changed one bit. He still bowls that mandatory leg side dart every over, which goes to boundary on its own or helped by the batsman... He is so pathetic that very rarely he completes his quota of overs...

I felt for him when he sat couple of tours on bench with Team India but he is past it... He's not a game changer... He's just a passenger...

If Sachin stops doing him any favour, he'll struggle to get in any other team...

On a different note, we really missed the trick in not selecting Mishra in the WCT20 team... He's in prime form...

2 minutes ago, asterix said:

Don't get me wrong... I do say things about Sachin... The fact is Bhajji is very close to Sachin... I think Sachin does him a favour and recommends him... With Sachin's backing Bhajji is pretty settles in MI now.

The thing about Bhajji is that he is very experienced but he's not changed one bit. He still bowls that mandatory leg side dart which goes to boundary on its own or helped by the batsman... He is so pathetic that very rarely he completes his quota of overs...

I felt for him when he sat couple of tours on bench with Team India but he is past it... He's not a game changer... He's just a passenger...

If Sachin stops doing him any favour, he'll struggle to get in any other team...

On a different note, we really missed the trick in not selecting Mishra in the WCT20 team... He's in prime form...

Well this is more likely true, he does have Sachin's support. But this is one of the reasons MI is suffering so much. They have to pick teams on merit

Well this is more likely true, he does have Sachin's support. But this is one of the reasons MI is suffering so much. They have to pick teams on merit

MI won the IPL last year in spite of all these... Can't complain much, however I was half expecting a decent show this year, at least being a defending champion and with some good buys in the auction... But the core of the MI remains the same... Nohit, Rayudu, Pollu, Bhajji... All of these have Shachin's backing...

For a player sitting on bench, MI is the worst team... That's one reason all these players after sitting on MI bench and later being released come back to kick MIs arse in next IPLs as if to take revenge... Punter's strategies, team selection, batting order etc. All over the place... In the last match Punter utilised Mclaghanan as a slogger but in today's match he was not sent to do the same. He's left handed and could've saved Butler etc against the two Leggies... Sometimes I feel I've better strategies than Punter...

The guy chickens out n doesnt complete his over when he is taken for cleaners

Still remeber how he faked his injury in 2011 eng tour

This is true.. He chickens out of difficult situation... He's not at all trustworthy. He's very lucky or shall I say, very smart that he's maintained close relationship with Sachin...

12 minutes ago, asterix said:

His is true.. He chickens out of difficult situation... He's not at all trustworthy. He's very lucky or shall I say, very smart that he's maintained close relationship with Sachin...

*****er seems to suck up to everyone who matters, Sachin, Dravid, Dhoni (Hummer) everyone supported him

36 minutes ago, asterix said:

His is true.. He chickens out of difficult situation... He's not at all trustworthy. He's very lucky or shall I say, very smart that he's maintained close relationship with Sachin...

True 2007wc final

LAst yr i rem MI vs rcb he got thrashed in 2 over and didnt come to bowl again n pandya who was playing his 1st few games bolwed those overs. 

today also didnt comeplte over once sanju smashed him

Same this yr against Rcb got thrashed didnt come to complete his overs

Is he in the team to just bowl 2 overs. 

Still rem the guy hyping his comebacks all time

Against aus on those dustbowls did nothing

Against eng did nothing

Again under kohli struggled in Bang n SL 

Expired product