4 Qualifiers

zen

GL, KKR looks for sure

DD looks on money as well

Srh , i fell once yuvi is back they gonna include boult in place of henrique and might get williamson and tht wud make them lethal

But MI n Rcb has some quality u never knw. In past teams have come from nowere

Rcb hasnt chased as of yet u never knw few games they get to chase and their batting might save them also in may its gonna be summer and pitch wud slow so rcb spinner and trundlers might be more effective.

MI does have a gud bowling attack n gud fielder so never count such side out

What i want: :hs::dd::rps::gl: 

RPS sure as hell wont qualify now, will be 5th/6th at max now. :((

What i feel will be top 4: 

:hs::dd::kkr1::gl: 

Going by history :mi: could seek in but would need another miracle performance which cant happen with 4 passengers. 

:rcb: will choke as always because of bowlers. 

RCB could have been a top team had they had any bowlers backing them up. Batting line up is formidable but bowling line up is equivalent to toddlers. 

my picks would be

1. KKR (most likely will take the cup again, looking at things)

2. GL

3. RCB (once again, the bowling needs to have some venom)

4. SHB(they just need to shuffle the team around a bit to include some batsmen + boult and then you have a top notch team in them)

1 minute ago, Zero_Unit said:

RCB could have been a top team had they had any bowlers backing them up. Batting line up is formidable but bowling line up is equivalent to toddlers. 

my picks would be

1. KKR (most likely will take the cup again, looking at things)

2. GL

3. RCB (once again, the bowling needs to have some venom)

4. SHB(they just need to shuffle the team around a bit to include some batsmen + boult and then you have a top notch team in them)

:woot: