The 'Real' Pune Fan Club (Phoenix Rising)

Magneto

I know we have multiple problems now - a second-hand team, a captain who's past it and a bunch of fake glory hunters pretending to be Pune fans. Not to speak of our position in the IPL table - where we are only marginally ahead of the Punjab pussycats. 

So all real Pune fans, assemble here. You were all here when we tried and lost and lost and lost, but we all travelled the road together. We will try again, once more, and in a worst-case scenario go back to where we originally belong (at the bottom of the table).

But I, Magneto, as the original mascot of Pune, urge you all to come, join, and make some noise. And troll the hell out of the other teams. 

The resurrection, I say, starts from today!

P.S. - Modsaab, please don't merge this. This is the real deal, please don't conphoos it with the faker club, who don't know the difference between MG Road and FC Road. 

Edited by Magneto

23 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Welcome back Magneto!!!!       I think you've gotten your mythology all mixed up here. You surely didn't mean Phoenix. What you wanted to say was Icarus.

Also, you should change your user ID to Magenta in deference to the colours your team sports.

Thank you very much! Well, Icarus and Daedalus are gonna be the Sunsetters and the Delhi Dodos.

I will hold on to Magneto currently as I hope that my magnetic powers will soon propel Pune to the top of the table. I know my team colours are horrible, but we have to live with it and pretend that they are different and cool :winky:  

8 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Resurrection is on. One good result for us. 

When will MSD deliver us from this hopeless situation ?

When will we be allowed to return to our home ground ?

When will there be Salvation for us Pune Fans?

When will the day come when the likes of Yaahdev stop hitting us in the stands ?

Edited by Yoda-esque

8 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

When will MSD deliver us from this hopeless situation ?

When will we be allowed to return to our home ground ?

When will there be Salvation for us Pune Fans?

When will the day come when the likes of Yaahdev stop hitting us in the stands ?

The day we realise the truth. The day we realise that suffering is caused by human desires. The day we realise that though we are basically crap, many crappy teams have won T20 tournaments before... and that's the reason we should hang on and cheer for our team till we get completely disgracefully knocked out.

But till then, let's make some noise, go out to all corners of the internet, and find some fans. Me and you cannot be the only fans of the team, we need more. Mariyam might root for us though.

The day we realise the truth. The day we realise that suffering is caused by human desires. The day we realise that though we are basically crap, many crappy teams have won T20 tournaments before... and that's the reason we should hang on and cheer for our team till we get completely disgracefully knocked out.

But till then, let's make some noise, go out to all corners of the internet, and find some fans. Me and you cannot be the only fans of the team, we need more. Mariyam might root for us though.

You are right Magneto.

In the words of the great Bill Pullman from that classic Hollywood film ID4:

"We shall not go quietly into the night.We shall prevail! "

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

With Saurav dada and subbu dada gone I thought magneto will apply his force fields to attach srk and yuchup by the hip gain :giggle: instead of sticking with puneris 

Arey, my support for Pune was genuine throughout. Should have trusted me on that. :winky:

I have zero interest in the KKK-Kiran Rowdies.

Edited by Magneto

Just now, Yoda-esque said:

You are right Magneto.

In the words of the great Bill Pullman from that classic Hollywood film ID4:

"We shall not go quietly into the night.We shall prevail! "

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

In the dubbed words of the great Jeff goldblum.....aage dekho Storm aa raha hai