Why the RCB hate???

maniac

I think its gud that Rcb wins , gud for indian cricket

I m nt from banglore n i have suppourted CSk for yrs for one reason that its always gud for our cricket that our captain wins the ipl and it does a world of gud to his confidence and ppl around him

Thats y m suppourting RCb this time , Its Imp That kohli gets the confidence and worlds sees him a gud captain aprat from a gud player. Even though ipl shudnt be the criteria but still comman ppl media fans does take it as parameter and start judging by it. T20 is a kind of lottery format and most team if anyone notices who wins does have a terrific bowling attack eg RR didnt win post tanvir or KKr doesnt win tittle without Narine, MI always needed two international fast bowler Malinga, Johnson n Malinga, mcgleshan. 

Still wats gud for our cricket is RCB wins becoz its gonna boost virat confidence, even though its looks unlikey the attack he has compare to SRh, KKR,DD or MI . 

As far as choking goes well Rcb has reached finals twice and choker dnt reach final and ppl who says they always had gud team not true . They have had gud individuals which doesnt make a gud team. Abdevillers is no t20 gr8 , virat has taken his time to get the t20 game going, Gayle well he is on off everyone knws. 

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ Still why would i or anyone will prefer Kohli Bevdas to win against own team? Going by your logic why not give trophy to Mumbai thinktank so that they can become better coaches/think tanks for team India

Sachin tendulkar is nt intersted in coaching n if he wants to i dnt think anybody can stop him and neither can someone stop pointing they just have to apply for the job and they ahve already won twice so they already hve that in their resume

Last yr When MI won the biggest Murmer started that Nohit shud lead One format which wud the biggest tragedies and Bhajji return to indian team on basis of ipl and question mark over kohli captaincy which was entirely unfair becoz raise question after he captain for sometime for india . 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Sachin tendulkar is nt intersted in coaching n if he wants to i dnt think anybody can stop him and neither can someone stop pointing they just have to apply for the job and they ahve already won twice so they already hve that in their resume

Last yr When MI won the biggest Murmer started that Nohit shud lead One format which wud the biggest tragedies and Bhajji return to indian team on basis of ipl and question mark over kohli captaincy which was entirely unfair becoz raise question after he captain for sometime for india . 

Ankit, Only a fool will compare performance in domestic IPL league to judge players ability. For me, IPL is for talent spotting specially bowlers as i cant watch domestic Indian leagues. akela chana bhaad nahin phod sakta” (a lone gram can't bust the oven). Why blame Kohli .

Now back to IPL. RCB team is as good as its players and supporters :phehe:

Edited by mishra

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

Ankit, Only a fool will compare performance in domestic IPL league to judge players ability. For me, IPL is for talent spotting specially bowlers as i cant watch domestic Indian leagues. akela chana bhaad nahin phod sakta” (a lone gram can't bust the oven). Why blame Kohli .

Now back to IPL. RCB team is as good as its players and supporters :phehe:

absolutely a fool wud do that and unfortunately there are tons of fools in this country

so it happens. Look how many articles appread last yr that y rohit wud be a better captain than kohli, n y does india need harbhajan singh most and if u remember it was huge thing going on at that time. Unfortunately these things prevail. Same thing when gambhir won for KKR, i hve no doubts he is bloody gud captain but before making such claims for his captaincy no body thought he didnt earn his place in team in 1st place. 

Exactly ipl is just a platform for talent and thats wat it shud be, otherwise raina wud have been a legend in international cricket n rohit most consistent as he is the only guy who never had a bad ipl.  

But unfortunately ppl do nt consider such things, for me even if kohli doesnt win for RcB there shudnt be a single question on his captaincy. Let him fail as captain on international level then ask questions. But No one understands that so fair enough Let RCB win likewise wenever there wud be new captain i wud suppourt his team whoever it may be. 

But i do beileve such wins in tournament does boost a captains confience and helps in his decision making.

^ You mean to say for the sake of boosting Kohlis confidence and saying STFU to few fools, we should support RCB to win IPL -9.

Only icfers like "rett" can fall for it, not me, :giggle: as captaincy decisions arent made by fools. So in end :dd: should win it or finish in top 3.

Edited by mishra

^ You mean to say for the sake of boosting Kohlis confidence and saying STFU to few fools, we should support RCB to win IPL -9.

Only icfers like "rett" can fall for it, not me, :giggle: as captaincy decisions arent made by fools. So in end :dd: should win it or finish in top 3.

Why anybody need multiple wooden spoon winning teams chicken supporters :hehe:

38 minutes ago, mishra said:

Everyone needs a boost of some kind when tehy start something, y do we say a cover drive or staight drive or even a 4 or 6 is gr8 in beg of innings. 

I dnt mind DD winning ill be really happy, but if Someone like samson, iyer, nair, shami takes them like a hero not Dekock or morris,  ill prefer that even over RCB win. Wat better if you get a youngster hero serves the purpose of ipl.

Other team i suppourted in past other than CSK was RR becoz of the young talent they boosted. 

2 hours ago, rett said:

Don't hate RCB. It has some of my favorite players 

However, it is not a great team atm and some of its fans act like Retarded Cricket Bunch (RCB) 

22 minutes ago, rett said:

:hmmmm:

You seemed falling for it

16 minutes ago, mishra said:

You seemed falling for it

I have liked many players from B'lore including Dravid, Kumble, Srinath, etc. so there is no reason for me to hate RCB for its players .... and as I said, some of my fav players do play for RCB so there is no reason for me to hope that they fail unless playing vs MI and GL :biggrin:

Since I am more of a neutral. I will appreciate RCB if it does well. I will laugh at it if it does badly (like its current bowling attack) 

2 minutes ago, rett said:

I have liked many players from B'lore including Dravid, Kumble, Srinath, etc. so there is no reason for me to hate RCB for its players .... and as I said, some of my fav players do play for RCB so there is no reason for me to hope that they fail unless playing vs MI and GL :biggrin:

Since I am more of a neutral. I will appreciate RCB if it does well. I will laugh at it if it does badly (like its current bowling attack) 

Hmm maybe RCB doesn't get the hate....it's just that people want to laugh at it like say for eg; when we see Pakistan field or Bermuda bowl...:phehe:maybe it's a misunderstanding 

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Hmm maybe RCB doesn't get the hate....it's just that people want to laugh at it like say for eg; when we see Pakistan field or Bermuda bowl...:phehe:maybe it's a misunderstanding 

could be :dontknow:  .... we laugh at our own teams too but when a fan of one team does it to another, it could appear as hate