Top 10 Fastest Bowlers in IPL

CricketBuffOne

1 hour ago, MK55 said:

The usual suspects except VP Singh and to some extent Awana. May be it was a speed gun glitch. Surprising that Mitch Starc hasn't clocked 150 last season. 

MK55, glad you liked the video. :smile:
I too was surprised on not seeing Starc in that list since he was bowling pretty quick last year. And, though I am also surprised to see those two fellows in the list, but will give credit to them for their effort. 

1 hour ago, adi B said:

Was looking for such a thread,good job cricketbuffone.

Interesting speeds ,veer pratap and awana are the unknown quantities,steyn bowled that 154k against mi defending 130 odd i remember

Thanks for the pat on the back, adi B. Have made this video in much pain so your kind words are going to lift my spirit.

I was pleasantly surprised to see those two boys in the list. Steyn at the top was no surprise. You remember that ball, must say, you have a great memory.

13 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Awana and vps were glitches.

rkt.india, saying that would be like questioning the speed guns. Even if it was a glitch, its there on the record and for a change nice to see 4 Indians in the top 10 fastest bowlers list. 

29 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Excellent list CBO...a favourite subject of mine.   

Our own Umesh and  Aaron have bowled lots and lots of deliveries above 147 k in the IPL.

Every bowler is bowling slower this season except Morris

Thank you, express bowling!!! Glad I could share a topic that is close to your heart. :smiley:

Would be great if one of those two guys could raise the bar higher. Guess, Yadav has a better chance. 
Indeed, Morris is bowling very quick this season. Other than the fastest bowl of this season which was just under 150 Km/h, out of the top 10 he has bowled 5/6 fastest bowls this season.

29 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Excellent list CBO...a favourite subject of mine.   

Our own Umesh and  Aaron have bowled lots and lots of deliveries above 147 k in the IPL.

Every bowler is bowling slower this season except Morris

Thank you, express bowling!!! Glad I could share a topic that is close to your heart. :smiley:

Would be great if one of those two guys could raise the bar higher. Guess, Yadav has a better chance. 
Indeed, Morris is bowling very quick this season. Other than the fastest bowl of this season which was just under 150 Km/h, out of the top 10 he has bowled 5/6 fastest bowls this season.