Players indirectly insulting Dhoni

WC2011INDIA

2 hours ago, kosingh said:

Yusuf Pathan complaining about not being backed? Yusuf, you don't play international cricket any more. And it's not because of Dhoni. 

y do these guys complain for nit being backed, dnt they see their perfomance.

Yusuf fitness is also nt that gr8 every season this guys drops tonf n tons of catches except this one, his bowling hasnt improved. Compare him to jadeja whos bowling has come a long way n is a terrific fielder and yes his batting sux but yusuf pathan  success rate is also 1/25 innings. why wud i leave two aspects of game for something which ill see once in a yr .

Yusuf has forgotten he got to play ahead of raina in 2011Wc n was promoted also up in few games not selectors or captains fault that he didnt utilise it .

Thats y i have tremendous respect for sehwag for saying i was dropped due to my lack of perfomances 

YP should get another chance in T20 team. Jaddu is not a game changer and at the most could be suitable in ODIs. He sucks in T20s. We do need a big hitter in the lower middle order. YP fits the bill there... I hope Dhoni goes ASAP and takes with him all his pet players... In any case he had his wish in leading the team in T20WC... We've seen the outcome. Why he wants to remain in T20 team anymore? Why do Dhoni fans insist on Dhoni continuing in T20 team? Let him focus in ODIs till he retires.

1 hour ago, Bigg Brother said:

We guys are habituated to make mountain out of mole.Gambhir has backed him all these years and thats what he said.Where is he insulting Dhoni?There is too much insecurity among Dhoni fans here.

LOL. The OP is no way a Dhoni fan infact one of the biggest Dhoni haters here. 

He is just trying to do what everybody loves doing here. Blame everything on Dhoni. :giggle: 

Dhoni backs his players : he is nepotistic, corrupt, blah blah blah blah. :mad: 

Other captain backs his players: Fantastic captain who backs his players in any situation :hatsoff:

And then there are some opportunistic trolls who just wait for posts like this to pour their hate and feel relieved. 

1 hour ago, Viper said:

pokemon be like Got to catch em alllllll:laugh1:

Yeah. I am sure Pokemon insisted and demanded for all those players who dont like MSD. 

KKR ad would be something like "Dont like Dhoni for whatever reason, you are always welcomed here at Sore losers club Kolkata Knight riders"

2 hours ago, Shoonya said:

KKR team is a bunch of anti-Dhoni brigade - Gambhir, Uthappa, Pathan, Chawla, Umesh Yadav.

Haha would be fun to read what gets discussed in their team meeting when they play against Dhoni's team.

Chawla? Seriously? He was so backed by dhoni that the guy played the decider of the ind eng test series in nagpur lol

38 minutes ago, adi B said:

Chawla? Seriously? He was so backed by dhoni that the guy played the decider of the ind eng test series in nagpur lol

I remember him saying he did not get proper backing and a consistent run. Did not name Dhoni but was clear he was miffef

Uthappa at one time was Dhoni's best buddy. Remember his trip to Coorg in 2007 and staying at Uthappa's farmhouse?

Even Gambhir's career got revived under Dhoni (Ganguly and Dravid had to be kicked out of CB Series which gave Dhoni lot of flak).

One by one all were abandoned and replaced by Raina, RP Singh, Jadeja as favorites.

GG not Dhoni should have been given credit for odi world cup win. GG should have been captain too post world cup triumph. But Dhoni is complete politician. He got rid of everyone citing one reason or other. Infact I am sure he must have tried to gobble up Kohli as well. If not Dhoni then who had fixed up Anushka Kohli

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

GG not Dhoni should have been given credit for odi world cup win. GG should have been captain too post world cup triumph. But Dhoni is complete politician. He got rid of everyone citing one reason or other. Infact I am sure he must have tried to gobble up Kohli as well. If not Dhoni then who had fixed up Anushka Kohli

:facepalm: Pokeman Gambhir was mediocre for more than 1 year after which he was dropped. Dhoni did not throw out anyone. All were out because of their pathetic performance. Dhoni became captain much much before than ODI WC win. He need not have to do any politics to become a captain and specially after winning the WC, how could anybody change the captain. Gambhir, Sehwag, Ganguly, Dravid, Sachin all were out of the team because of their bad performance or old age nothing to do with Dhoni's politics