IPL, 40th match: Rising Pune Supergiants v Sunrisers Hyderabad at Visakhapatnam, 05/10/2016

maniac

1 minute ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Is it just me or Kane Williamson is really bad in T20s...I don't think he should be in the T20 side unless things are really bad and you need an opener to set platform for others..

He's not bad but he needs an attacking bat with him.

2 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Is it just me or Kane Williamson is really bad in T20s...I don't think he should be in the T20 side unless things are really bad and you need an opener to set platform for others..

He ca play only of other opener plays fast..Guptil used to cover for him with NZ.

Just now, sourab10forever said:

I know. Maniac in his post was blaming Warner for choosing to bat first hence I said that this loss was more due to poor batting. Choosing to bat first on this slow track was a decent call.

:laugh1: 

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

why was zampa nt playing half tournament he was really gud n the only gud bowler for aus in WC

Last match also got ab n rahul out , 

Had he played all matches pune might have had more than few wins

I wanted him from match 1. In place of mitch/faf. 

6 minutes ago, asterix said:

That's because Dhoni hates Leggies... He was actually forced to select Zampa in the remaining matches because of the injury to the other Ashwin...

dnt beilve that, M ashwin was playing b4 him.

Watever the reason zampa is literally making it look like a blunder

Kohli is one of worlds batsman who was able to play i doubt other batsman wud do that