IPL, 40th match: Rising Pune Supergiants v Sunrisers Hyderabad at Visakhapatnam, 05/10/2016

maniac

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Zampa might ruin some teams party and his team wud ruin benching him for so long 

How was this guy on bench 

Dhoni is getting old, so he doesn't know who to bowl or not. I can understand why he didn't bowl him. But Smith knows zampa, why didn't he recommend Dhoni about zampa. Then again maybe he did after so many losses, but Dhoni wasn't interested. Then Smith got mysteriously injured and left. And finally it took another ashwin's injury to get into the team.  HAHA

Edited by WC2011INDIA

2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

138 should be gettable. Dhoni and come and tuktuk too, but need to boost our NRR. 

If we win all 4. The NRR will already improve. Just make sure we win. We have batters to do that on this pitch. 

Just now, WC2011INDIA said:

Dhoni is getting old, so he doesn't know who to bowl or not. I can understand why he didn't bowl him. But Smith knows zampa, why didn't he recommend Dhoni about zampa. Then again maybe he did after so many losses, but Dhoni wasn't interested. Then Smith got mysteriously injured and left. HAHA

Smith used Zampa worse than Dhoni!

I remember against NZ on the rank turner....Smith didn't even bowl him out. Smith is hopeless with spinners and how to use them, most Australian captains bar Bailey have no idea how to use them.

4 minutes ago, brendan7 said:

Let me get this straight, you play Bailey all season having had a woeful year and you don't play Zampa fresh off a wonderful T20 WC...and you wonder why you have sucked....

Nah. he came as a replacement for smith/faf. Just 2nd game i think.