maniac

IPL, 40th match: Rising Pune Supergiants v Sunrisers Hyderabad at Visakhapatnam, 05/10/2016

This is just foolish batting. You can't defend your way out of trouble....now hyd fans will blame the toss. Your batsmen don't have the slightest of sense. 4 out the last 5 matches here at vizag have been won batting first. And SRH batsmen have made a mockery out of this.

4 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

This is just foolish batting. You can't defend your way out of trouble....now hyd fans will blame the toss. Your batsmen don't have the slightest of sense. 4 out the last 5 matches here at vizag have been won batting first. And SRH batsmen have made a mockery out of this.

They won the toss

1 minute ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Agreed. He is a smart and confident bowler. A match winner, but has been utilized horribly. 

Australia did the same in the World Cup...Nothing gave me the you know whats more than bowling pie throwers like Maxwell and having Zampa bowl 2 overs for 10-12 runs and not bowl his 4!

why was zampa nt playing half tournament he was really gud n the only gud bowler for aus in WC

Last match also got ab n rahul out ,

Had he played all matches pune might have had more than few wins

That's because Dhoni hates Leggies... He was actually forced to select Zampa in the remaining matches because of the injury to the other Ashwin...

Just now, Magneto said:

Real dollars?

Correct. Actually started with $300 in my account, only use it for the IPL. I'm up by a fair bit, usually just go safe early (Kohli top score, etc), then I'll look for value if I have enough in the account. I'm happy to take $700-1000 from where I am. Always like to take a spinner to get 2+ wickets at $10+ as a rough pbet.

2 minutes ago, brendan7 said:

Not the point...ball is turning square, and you don't bowl Zampa for 4...how silly is that!

Dhoni has a mind of his own. Some call he backs his choice like dinda bhatia over what commonsense will say. In other words he has gone old

1 minute ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Is it just me or Kane Williamson is really bad in T20s...I don't think he should be in the T20 side unless things are really bad and you need an opener to set platform for others..

He's not bad but he needs an attacking bat with him.

2 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Is it just me or Kane Williamson is really bad in T20s...I don't think he should be in the T20 side unless things are really bad and you need an opener to set platform for others..

He ca play only of other opener plays fast..Guptil used to cover for him with NZ.

Just now, sourab10forever said:

I know. Maniac in his post was blaming Warner for choosing to bat first hence I said that this loss was more due to poor batting. Choosing to bat first on this slow track was a decent call.

:laugh1: 

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

why was zampa nt playing half tournament he was really gud n the only gud bowler for aus in WC

Last match also got ab n rahul out , 

Had he played all matches pune might have had more than few wins

I wanted him from match 1. In place of mitch/faf. 

Just now, brendan7 said:

Zampa has 4 wickets...

Has anyone got a 5 for in the IPL?

I know silly question.

yes..many got

Edited by bulbul

6 minutes ago, asterix said:

That's because Dhoni hates Leggies... He was actually forced to select Zampa in the remaining matches because of the injury to the other Ashwin...

dnt beilve that, M ashwin was playing b4 him.

Watever the reason zampa is literally making it look like a blunder

Kohli is one of worlds batsman who was able to play i doubt other batsman wud do that 

Guest, sign in to access all features.