maniac

IPL, 40th match: Rising Pune Supergiants v Sunrisers Hyderabad at Visakhapatnam, 05/10/2016

2 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Dhoni is a seriously biased. Zampa took 3 wickets, but dhoni didn't go upto him even once and celebrate like he does with his favourite bowlers/trundlers. Seriously...this guy....need to go. 

Go and whine somewhere else.

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Zampa might ruin some teams party and his team wud ruin benching him for so long 

How was this guy on bench 

Dhoni is getting old, so he doesn't know who to bowl or not. I can understand why he didn't bowl him. But Smith knows zampa, why didn't he recommend Dhoni about zampa. Then again maybe he did after so many losses, but Dhoni wasn't interested. Then Smith got mysteriously injured and left. And finally it took another ashwin's injury to get into the team.  HAHA

Edited by WC2011INDIA

Just now, WC2011INDIA said:

Dhoni is getting old, so he doesn't know who to bowl or not. I can understand why he didn't bowl him. But Smith knows zampa, why didn't he recommend Dhoni about zampa. Then again maybe he did after so many losses, but Dhoni wasn't interested. Then Smith got mysteriously injured and left. HAHA

Smith used Zampa worse than Dhoni!

I remember against NZ on the rank turner....Smith didn't even bowl him out. Smith is hopeless with spinners and how to use them, most Australian captains bar Bailey have no idea how to use them.

4 minutes ago, brendan7 said:

Let me get this straight, you play Bailey all season having had a woeful year and you don't play Zampa fresh off a wonderful T20 WC...and you wonder why you have sucked....

Nah. he came as a replacement for smith/faf. Just 2nd game i think. 

3 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Nah. he came as a replacement for smith/faf. Just 2nd game i think. 

I would have spent whatever you paid for Smith to buy Zampa, he's better in this format. Smith is rubbish.

14 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Damn you moron RP. Had a great chance for 7 fer and tanvir record would have broken. 

Can't really say that. If Sran was caught by RP, Kumar wouldn't have played the next ball. And no one can say that the new batsman would play that Kumar shot. :winky:

3 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Oh did anyone see the Khwaja and Zampa smiling at each other with khwaja's hand around Zampa's shoulder.....haha...first khwaja grabbed his ahem...and now this...something brewing here...:phehe:

They are best mates, actually quite common between those two lol.

1 hour ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Don't worry man. It won't be easy to chase down the score. Rahane will be out soon because he struggles against Bhuvi. Khwaja may or may not get castled by Mustafizur...rest are jokers. 

Told you guys. Rahane is Bhuvi's bunny in IPL. 

5 minutes ago, brendan7 said:

I would have spent whatever you paid for Smith to buy Zampa, he's better in this format. Smith is rubbish.

Smith has been generally pretty good in IPL. Has captained a team before. Did well in this IPL too.

Just now, Magneto said:

Smith has been generally pretty good in IPL. Has captained a team before. Did well in this IPL too.

You don't need him and Rahane, they are practically the same batsman in this format.

1 minute ago, brendan7 said:

You don't need him and Rahane, they are practically the same batsman in this format.

Just that he scores at 2X speed than Rahane. If we had a better batsman than Rahane, we would have played him.

1 minute ago, sscomp32 said:

Bhuvi :yay: mercy please :pray::(( 

What mercy? Just play out the trundler. 

Does anyone feel this is going to be just like the NZ vs India match in world t20?

No. We are winning this.

4 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Just that he scores at 2X speed than Rahane. If we had a better batsman than Rahane, we would have played him.

LOL. Without Rahane you wouldn't even be putting decent scores or in a position to chase 160+ scores most of the time. If he was playing for SRH then most of his 1st inning knocks would have been match winning ones because SRH bowlers would have defended the score well. RPS has a senile captain and useless bowlers. 

Edited by WC2011INDIA

LOL. Without Rahane you wouldn't even be putting decent scores or in a position to chase 160+ scores most of the time. If he was playing for SRH then most of his 1st inning knocks would have been match winning ones because SRH bowlers would have defended the score well. RPS has a senile captain and useless bowlers. 

Those tuktuk knocks are not really winning us any matches. He is a good accumulator of runs, but is not making any decisive contribution nor is he carrying the bat like Rohit or Kohli. 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

THere is a reason why BCCI is the best organized sporting body in the world :nice:

perfect execution so far :hail: 

Why are you orange guys behaving like green supporters?

Guest, sign in to access all features.