The myth of Hindu terror

ravishingravi

there could be no reason which i can think of about pushing Hindu terror agenda, unles these Gandhis are thinking that they are actually NOT Hindus.

RSS and BJP are closely linked. Atleast BJP respects RSS views. Agrees/implemnts or not, thats totally different matter.  The reason  for pushing agenda for "Hindu Terror" is probably an attempt to stop humanitarian aid received by RSS or other Hindu organisations which in turn may impact BJP's manpower and finances.

On May 15, 2016 at 6:39 AM, ravishingravi said:

http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/voices/the-myth-of-hindu-terror#all

nicely put. There are fringe nut cases in Right wing groups. But yo equate them to global terror threats is just being too "secular". 

Very good article. Wonder how these leftists get away despite its ideology causing large scale havoc all over India. Equate that with the right wing groups and even any relatively small "incident" like the blackening of Sudhindra Kulkarni's face gets so much more mileage.

What is interesting is that any incident, regardless of the parties causing it and seen as an act of Hindu assertion always gets tied back to the BJP, even if they aren't even remotely related to that party. But, nobody ever pulls up the CPM or the other Left parties for the brutal violence inflicted by the Maoists, who kind of share their ideology, though in a more violent manner. 

Yeah, Hindu terror is a myth. Let's ask the 13 year old boy who was lynched and hung from a tree, or Akhlaq whose family is fighting a battle about what the meat was rather than punishment for those who killed him, or the pregnant Dalit who was beaten up for refusing to lift cow carcasses. Or Bajrang Dal running terror camps giving training in fire arms?

The reason we don't her about Hindu terror is because it is guided as activists and supporters. Fact is India is a Hindu terror state, where doing legitimate activities makes you a target of terrorists with state protection.

RSS/BD run well documented terror camps where they give armed training. But these aren't called terrorism camps as they are - they are called shakhas. 

RSS/BJP/VHP/BD brought down the Babri masjid, but it's not called terrorism it's called destruction by anti social elements.

Our PM is someone who presided and goaded kutte ke pille to come under his car, so he can feel a bit sad about it.

The president of our largest party was a *ing tadipaar till his government came to power and all became well.

Make no mistake. Hindutva terror is real, it's here. UC Hindus will hide behind meaningless statistics like in OP to get the feel good factor, while being oblivious to the daily slaughter of minorities at the hand of Hindutva terrorism.

Just now, vayuu1 said:

Lagta hai mera jawab kisi ko pasand nhi aaya, tabhi delete kr diya.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Lagta hai woh teer aap kahin aur chalayein. Because I had nothing to do with deleting your response or closing this thread. 

Now on that we're done with the formalities, aaj kitne Dalit aur Sulle pele gai raksha mein?

17 minutes ago, The Outsider said:
Yeah. Explosions are necessary. Hanging and killing 13 y/o on trees is cool. We rock!

I would still say that we should improve our skills in terrorism..

Even with Islamic terror , Isis rocks more than al qaeda..

Waiting for the day when we occupy a country like pakistan

5 minutes ago, velu said:

I would still say that we should improve our skills in terrorism..

Even with Islamic terror , Isis rocks more than al qaeda..

Waiting for the day when we occupy a country like pakistan

Just responding because I want to read the moderator in-edited response. Alsi aukaat to pata chase aap ki.