The myth of Hindu terror

ravishingravi

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

And the same minorities are terrorizing hindus as well. That is the reality of India, no need for partial story to give it your congressi spin.

Minorities are terrorizing Hindutva? Yeah, that's why pregnant Dalits are being beaten up for not picking up cow carcasses. Got it. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Communalism ko terrorism bolne se wo ho nahi jayega.Aur world ko kyun rehne de bhai?

Any attack on minorities should be condemned is being condemned.

Yeah what happened in '92, '93, '02 was communalism not terrorism. Definition pata hai terrorism ki aise hi munh dho kar aa gaye?

4 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

Minorities are terrorizing Hindutva? Yeah, that's why pregnant Dalits are being beaten up for not picking up cow carcasses. Got it. Thanks.

1. Dalits are not minorities.

2. We have minorities- aka muslims- vandalizing cars, trucks, etc. during the last bandh/hartaal- i believe it was August 30th/31st when it happened. Saw with my own two eyes back in Kolkata.

Just now, The Outsider said:

Yeah, Dalits aren't minorities. Imbeciles are.

Actually imbeciles like you are the majority. 

Dalits are hindus. By definition, they cannot be minorities, since they are officially part of the majority demographics.

What Dalits are, are special status group, which is indicated by Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe status. 

Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe != minority.

Just now, Muloghonto said:

Actually imbeciles like you are the majority. 

Dalits are hindus. By definition, they cannot be minorities, since they are officially part of the majority demographics.

What Dalits are, are special status group, which is indicated by Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe status. 

Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe != minority.

Blah Blah Blah!

2 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

The best I can come up with for someone who doesn't understand why Dalits are given a reservation- because they are an oppressed minority! 

They are not a minority, dumbass.

Opressed, yes. That is why they have a reservation. 

If tomorrow there is a reservation system for women, it doesnt make women a minority, dumbass.

3 minutes ago, panther said:

First unban Dr Zakir Naik than talk of secularism.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

what has unbanning a declared terrorist sympathizer has to do with secularism ?

Whether its a secular nation or a theist nation, if terrorism is illegal, declaring support for terrorism will get you banned...