The myth of Hindu terror

ravishingravi

what has unbanning a declared terrorist sympathizer has to do with secularism ?

Whether its a secular nation or a theist nation, if terrorism is illegal, declaring support for terrorism will get you banned...

Declared by who BJP?, why in decade of congress rule their was no problem with his speech?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, panther said:

Declared by who BJP?, why in decade of congress rule their was no problem with his speech?

He himself said so, on television. " i support terrorists and every muslim should be a terrorist'. There was no problem with congress because congress has a history of tolerating islamist terrorist sympathizers for vote bank politics.

34 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Another nation has complained to India regarding his terror inciting activities.

Yes, but that is not even the point anymore. Its beyond that. He should be put in jail. The exact full text of what he said is :

""I tell the Muslims that every Muslim should be a terrorist.... What is the meaning of the word terrorist? Terrorist by definition means a person who terrorises. So in this context every Muslim should be a terrorist to each and every anti-social element. I'm aware that terrorist is more commonly used for a person who terrorises innocent human beings. So in this context no Muslim should ever terrorise a single innocent human being."

In even bigger context, the 'anti-social element' is Sharia concept. Ie, anyone who doesnt live under the sharia code.
(note: to Muslims, sharia code is applicable to non-muslims as well, since it specifically acknowledges and grants certain status to 'other religions and beleifs'. Therefore, to Muslim hardliners like these guys/panthers, we have to live in acceptance of the Koranic diktats aimed at us- even though we are not Muslim.)

There is a blurry line between freedom of speech and treasonous/terrorist causing propaganda. 

Yes, but that is not even the point anymore. Its beyond that. He should be put in jail. The exact full text of what he said is :

""I tell the Muslims that every Muslim should be a terrorist.... What is the meaning of the word terrorist? Terrorist by definition means a person who terrorises. So in this context every Muslim should be a terrorist to each and every anti-social element. I'm aware that terrorist is more commonly used for a person who terrorises innocent human beings. So in this context no Muslim should ever terrorise a single innocent human being."

In even bigger context, the 'anti-social element' is Sharia concept. Ie, anyone who doesnt live under the sharia code.

(note: to Muslims, sharia code is applicable to non-muslims as well, since it specifically acknowledges and grants certain status to 'other religions and beleifs'. Therefore, to Muslim hardliners like these guys/panthers, we have to live in acceptance of the Koranic diktats aimed at us- even though we are not Muslim.)

There is a blurry line between freedom of speech and treasonous/terrorist causing propaganda. 

I'm not a 'Hardliner' I'm a liberal.

37 minutes ago, panther said:

I'm not a 'Hardliner' I'm a liberal.

I don't find you liberal at all. You cannot be a liberal, if you argue that your law (sharia) should be applicable to non-muslims. Which you clearly do, if you believe in Sharia, since Sharia SPECIFICALLY addresses laws towards non-muslims. 

Or are you okay with tossing out parts of the Koran/Sharia Law (pick your school - Salafi, Hanbali, Hanafi, Saafi- i don't care) that addresses us, non-believers ?

Mythical Hindu terrorists draped in tricolor while other mythical Hindu terrorists call to avenge 'Mullahs' for someone dying due to renal failure. Mythical Culture Minister goes to express sympathy for the death of mythical Hindu terrorist.

Mythical Hindu terrorists also stop a top actor from performing in a Ram Leela. Wonder why?

6 hours ago, The Outsider said:

Mythical Hindu terrorists draped in tricolor while other mythical Hindu terrorists call to avenge 'Mullahs' for someone dying due to renal failure. Mythical Culture Minister goes to express sympathy for the death of mythical Hindu terrorist.

Mythical Hindu terrorists also stop a top actor from performing in a Ram Leela. Wonder why?

but they are  yet todo anything in the scale of ISIS or al-qaeda :sad:

perhaps you have to hold on to your horses till hindu terrorists are powerful enough , so that your outburst cant go for waste :giggle:

The continued eulogizing of a criminal like Akhlaq is cute, but, ultimately, it exposes his supporters as the Islamist sympathizers they are. 

On the other hand, vigilantism should not be encouraged.   

No country or community is perfect. Looking at the issue holistically, Ind is secular mainly because of Hindu majority

When there is a huge majority of other religions such as Islam, secularism could take a back seat. Take Kashmir for example. What has the majority Muslim population done to people of other religions such as the Hindu pandits. While Ind Army is probably seen as a Hindu Army 

The concept of independence of Kashmir is related to creating a theocratic state. And then furthering that concept in to rest of India. Long time ago, I saw a video of  Kashmiri militant talking about this concept. Next step for them is to get into politics to lend additional tools to their views. If I can find that video, I ll post it 

15 hours ago, velu said:

but they are  yet todo anything in the scale of ISIS or al-qaeda :sad:

perhaps you have to hold on to your horses till hindu terrorists are powerful enough , so that your outburst cant go for waste :giggle:

They don't need to do anything on the scale of Al Qaida or ISIS when they are already ruling the country with immense political power. ISIS and Al Qaida are fighting for political legitimacy, RSS already has it.

8 hours ago, The Outsider said:

They don't need to do anything on the scale of Al Qaida or ISIS when they are already ruling the country with immense political power. ISIS and Al Qaida are fighting for political legitimacy, RSS already has it.

they are democratically elected then .. if they were terrorizing people , then people might not have selected them

any if i go by your logic your secular congress & co did something terribly worse , people selected those hindu terrorists to rule us

4 hours ago, velu said:

they are democratically elected then .. if they were terrorizing people , then people might not have selected them

any if i go by your logic your secular congress & co did something terribly worse , people selected those hindu terrorists to rule us

Of course, they are democratically elected. So was Hitler. The problem isn't just that fundamentists are ruling but they have a mandate to impose their brand of fundamentalism.

Of course, they are democratically elected. So was Hitler. The problem isn't just that fundamentists are ruling but they have a mandate to impose their brand of fundamentalism.

So wait till this government eliminates all the minorities like hitler did to the jews..

And are you part of any group which displaced pandits from the valley?

5 minutes ago, velu said:

So wait till this government eliminates all the minorities like hitler did to the jews..

And are you part of any group which displaced pandits from the valley?

Why should I wait till minorities are eliminated? I will express my opinion in the ongoing process as well.

Am I part of a group which displaced Kashmiri Pundits from the valley? No. I abhor terrorism of any race, creed, or color.

8 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

Why should I wait till minorities are eliminated? I will express my opinion in the ongoing process as well.

Am I part of a group which displaced Kashmiri Pundits from the valley? No. I abhor terrorism of any race, creed, or color.

hope you can save our minorities and dalits from the clutches of hindu terrorism ..

logically when someone is vocal about the suffering of the minorities in india ( esp the suffering of kashmiri muslims ) , i expect that you will do something for the kashmiri pandits too

3 minutes ago, velu said:

hope you can save our minorities and dalits from the clutches of hindu terrorism ..

logically when someone is vocal about the suffering of the minorities in india ( esp the suffering of kashmiri muslims ) , i expect that you will do something for the kashmiri pandits too

I won't be able to do jack sh!t. Dalits and Muslims are done unless they come together. In that case they still have a chance given the SC isn't yet fundamentally infested by the RSS vermin and the constitution written by people of stature bestows certain rights to them.

Use the search feature available for free on the site to read up my views on Kashmiri Pundits and their forced exodus by terrorists.

2 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

I won't be able to do jack sh!t. Dalits and Muslims are done unless they come together. In that case they still have a chance given the SC isn't yet fundamentally infested by the RSS vermin and the constitution written by people of stature bestows certain rights to them.

Use the search feature available for free on the site to read up my views on Kashmiri Pundits and their forced exodus by terrorists.

i had gone through most of your posts that you posted in the last 3 months .. you come across are blind hater and ignorant 

anywya if i have time i will go through even older posts

only thing i know about you are about your views on sachin till then

1 minute ago, velu said:

i had gone through most of your posts that you posted in the last 3 months .. you come across are blind hater and ignorant 

anywya if i have time i will go through even older posts

only thing i know about you are about your views on sachin till then

And what are/were my views on Sachin?