(5) K. Pandya

(6) Bumrah

(7) Rahul (?)

(8) J. Yadav (?)

(9) Nitish Rana

Disappointments:

(1) Iyer

(2) H. Pandya

(3) R. Dhawan (haven't noticed him at all this IPL - is he hurt?)

Meh:

(1) Samson

(2) Negi

(3) Ankit Rajpoot (has potential, but doesn't seem consistent)

(4) Axar Patel 

Wish we'd seen more of Nathu S.

Edited by Moth2Flame

The most impressive young talent has been KL Rahul, the batsman, for me. He is averaging 58 this season with SR of 146 and  4 fifties so far.  Played quite a few impact knocks and has shown that he can hit big sixes with ease and is a powerful hitter of the cricket ball.  We already knew that he can play pace, can pull the ball and is a proper test batsman with a century in Australia.

Jasprit Bumrah is already playing in our LOI team and had impressed but he continues to impress. Has combined pace with skills and has an excellent yorker.

Y Chahal has improved his control this season and is turning his leg spinners big. Has a deceptive googly too. He is a much improved bowler and this has reflected in his stats of 16 wickets from 10 matches so far.  I will look forward to this bowler representing India in the near future.

Karun Nair has played 3 good to decent innings in this IPL and has a good average of 38. But his SR needs to improve. He is a proper batsman who can play all around the wicket and can play pace. That is a big plus and I am looking forward to him improving further. He can hit the big shots too.

Ankit Rajpoot combines pace, bounce, height, outswing, seam movement and control.  He has a very good domestic record and does not spray the ball. Bowled 135 k to 147 k so far this IPL. Bowled well in the first 2 games and got hit in the third...but has all the ingredients of becoming an international fast bowler.

Rishab Pant is a tremendous talent. Can hit power shots at will, can pull and cut ferociously and play at a high SR.  Is a proper wicket keeper too. I want him to develop  as quickly as possible.  He is just 18 and has time on his hand.

Krunal Pandya has shown that he is a power hitter and can hit big sixes continuously on his day. He bowls a fst spin too and is a very good fielder.  Always bats at a very high SR and can start hitting from the word go. He does not have much experience playing domestic cricket though and looks a bit raw at times.

Sanju Samson has showed his potential but has not been that consistent.  He has build his innings in some of the matches this IPL and hit the big shots after getting set but  hasn't done justice to his talent fully ...so far.

Really wanted to see Nathu Singh in the IPL but looks like that won't happen in 2016.

Edited by express bowling