Americas"s Worst mass shooting - 50 dead

Texy

His father seem to be enjoying new found celebrity status and keeps on giving interview upon interview telling all these bulshits

1. "I never figured out that he had a grudge in his heart "

2. It was wrong of his son to take it upon himself to "punish" the gay community. 

"God himself will punish those involved in homosexuality,”

3. 'This has nothing to do with religion'

Another news is a Imam addressees the crowd at vigil centre, in Florida.

Its pure disrespect to those who died that Imam was allowed to address the crowd. Only when the Imam is not allowed, it might change their view that society has had enough of their god and religion shit

12 hours ago, Lannister said:

Very dangerous religion. I don't   know what they teach to their kids behind the doors, but there is no respect shown for other cultures.

The fact that even though he born and grew up there, its highly unlikely he could turn into this without the influence of his parents. 

That's the sad part. Growing up away from nut jobs in the middle east and doing this shit. These are supposed to be the 'educated' ones. Thats horrifying.

Muslims learn to kill since being kid even if animals. A lot them see merciless killings of animals in their own home during bakreed. I dont know how much role such things play in their life and them lead to such incidents.

Edited by rkt.india

RIP. My issue is that nobody is taking responsibility of teaching their kids on these things. If they learn about religion of peace for so long then how come they turn to violence. That means teaching is not solid as they preach everywhere.

They cry when American use drones but they never respond the same way when some nut job does this. British and Mughals were in india for so long and I don't need to restate that how dreadful their rule was in India. Despite that Indian are not going anywhere and fighting with anyone. The whole human race is lost these days. No "Chintan" or "Manthan" on anything. Just mindless killing.

Recently came across a very interesting discussion on Gyan vs Vigyan vs Agyan.

Edited by dial_100

Muslims learn to kill since being kid even if animals. A lot them see merciless killings of animals in their own home during bakreed. I dont know how much role such things play in their life and them lead to such incidents.

This is a ridiculous theory.

The problem lies elsewhere.These people most of them atleast are brought up in muslim majority society and has never learnt to accept things that are contrary to muslim beliefs.When they go to non muslim countries they get a cultural shock.While many adopt and assimilate some dont.And these some then take upon themselves to punish the sinners.

The free society of the western world isnt compatible with these people

5 hours ago, dial_100 said:

RIP. My issue is that nobody is taking responsibility of teaching their kids on these things. If they learn about religion of peace for so long then how come they turn to violence. That means teaching is not solid as they preach everywhere.

They cry when American use drones but they never respond the same way when some nut job does this. British and Mughals were in india for so long and I don't need to restate that how dreadful their rule was in India. Despite that Indian are not going anywhere and fighting with anyone. The whole human race is lost these days. No "Chintan" or "Manthan" on anything. Just mindless killing.

Recently came across a very interesting discussion on Gyan vs Vigyan vs Agyan.

On the money. 

10 hours ago, rkt.india said:

+1. I have had the horror of watching them butchering a cow. It took 3-4 hackings to put the poor animal out of its misery. Yes, I agree that the violence towards animals plays a big role to their thought process. 

Edited by Lannister

53 minutes ago, Lannister said:

+1. I have had the horror of watching them butchering a cow. It took 3-4 hackings to put the poor animal out of its misery. Yes, I agree that the violence towards animals plays a big role to their thought process. 

Violence is violence. when a kid sees an animal is being killed at his home in that way. it is sure to affect him in some way. This is the kind environment of violence they grow up. Once you kill animals like that, killing human doesn't remain a huge thing. Because people might become cold hearted due to living in such an environment.

Edited by rkt.india

The problem is that every time such an incident occurs, Muslim leaders will go on a rant saying that these people don't resemble Islam and that they are not Muslims and so on. This is the biggest issue. They don't accept that there is a big problem of religion interpretation here and it cannot be washed away by saying that all religions suffer from this problem. No. Islam misinterpretation is a big problem and it is Islam specific. Don't generalize it.

First, accept that there is a problem. A solution can be found only if you accept that there is a problem. You cannot find a solution by shirking responsibility. 

Muslim majority countries need to do much more to change this perception problem. First, start accepting multi cultural multi relgious people within their own countries. Don't impose your religion on all others. Until and unless Muslim countries don't take the lead in addressing this issue, this war between extremist Muslims and the rest of the World will go on. 

Edited by Texan

Is it exposure to violence (animal cruelty) from young age?

Is it due to genetic dumbing down due to generations of inbreeding?

Perhaps. But mainly it is the core teachings of hate and intolerance in Islam imo.

99% of killings that happen in name  of religion happen in the name of Islam

It is frustrating that Muslims still don't realise that their religion is significantly worse than others'.

In 21st century, rest all religions have learned to coexist largely peacefully.

Edited by randomGuy

16 hours ago, Iconoclast said:

Gay on gay crime ?

So called "Jihadist ISIS sympathizer" was a regular at the club and was on several gay sites as wellarrow-10x10.png.

Not "so called"...he himself has claimed allegiance to Isis...and Isis claimed responsibility 2 days later. Perhaps he had to choose between being gay n Islam and in anger he took it out on the other innocents. Perhaps he justified as taking out sinners who are not part of the brotherhood.