BREXIT:Yes or No?

Malcolm Merlyn

Fed up of talking about it and I imagine most points have been mentioned already. Awful day for the country, the future looks bleak. Maybe I hang around with the wrong people but no one I know even considered voting out, so which imbeciles did?

13 minutes ago, YCCC said:

Fed up of talking about it and I imagine most points have been mentioned already. Awful day for the country, the future looks bleak. Maybe I hang around with the wrong people but no one I know even considered voting out, so which imbeciles did?

Still tell us your views?

11 hours ago, goose said:

This wasn't a vote to leave the EU. This was a vote on immigration. A bleak day for UK, Europe and the world.

May just turn out to be a good thing for potential Indian immigrants.  Replace some of the hordes of unskilled Italians, Greeks, Pols sitting around in UK doing nothing, with skilled immigrants from places like India. 

All the academicians, experts, experienced analyst.. in simple words  intelligenstia  did not want this. 50+ age voters totally screwed it for Britain. Others overwhelmingly rejected it.

From the age group 18-25 only 23% voted in the referendum.

They *ing deserve it if u ask me .If u don't even get off to vote in a decision that affects for decades ,then the so called youth Intelligensita deserve all the shite they will get

11 hours ago, beautifulgame said:

From the age group 18-25 only 23% voted in the referendum.

They *ing deserve it if u ask me .If u don't even get off to vote in a decision that affects for decades ,then the so called youth Intelligensita deserve all the shite they will get

Many who voted for "Exit" regret now. Many didn't even think this would be the outcome. I guess they did not factor in how old people would play a big role as this.  Yes you are right..  Many did not show up. Still it is astonishing to see how one age grup managed to two age groups.   https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/21/brexit-visceral-appeal-older-people-eu-referendum

On 24 June 2016 at 7:01 PM, maniac said:

Fk this shit is more important than I thought....my company is down 33% pre market.

looks like I will get to spend more time on Icf in the future

are you working for Barclays or RBS ??

both are down by 15 to 20% today also

On 24/06/2016 at 10:59 PM, goose said:

This wasn't a vote to leave the EU. This was a vote on immigration. A bleak day for UK, Europe and the world.

Why is it a bleak day? People voted on sovereignty. Its failure on part of unaccountable EU establishment which is making laws to benefits Europeans.

Existing Racist Conservative leaders have effectively finished any immigration of non whites on grounds of EU. Its ok for them when Europeans whites to travel,live and access to benefits in Britain but not OK for a colored person to come and live in UK.

Mervin King was very clear when he said the worst scaremongering statement was made by Chancellor George Osborne about post Brexit UK economy.

During last tenure, Theresa May, the new projected leader of Remain Campaign made closed colleges and expelled non-eu students in mass from UK without giving a single thought about fees and compensation. It was so unreasonable that even British courts criticised her move.

Dig into details and you will find so many laws and bodies created during last 10-12 years of UK governance that was to completely deter or finish immigration from non-eu countries. This is real racism.

Finally, Rule of thumb. Licester city is mostly non white well educated Indians. It voted for Brexit. Indians are not Chewt$ya. We know when a white English starts by saying he is not racist it clearly means he is racist.

Edited by mishra

On 26/06/2016 at 5:27 PM, vvvslaxman said:

Many who voted for "Exit" regret now. Many didn't even think this would be the outcome. I guess they did not factor in how old people would play a big role as this.  Yes you are right..  Many did not show up. Still it is astonishing to see how one age grup managed to two age groups.   https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/21/brexit-visceral-appeal-older-people-eu-referendum

No one regrets its. Infact people have become more vocal for Brexit. A lot of people I know and meet who didnt admitted that they will vote BREXIT on grounds of being branded as racist now see that even coloured people share same BREXIT VIEW.

Also media is making unjustifiable statement that most young people voted to remain and old people voted leave. I want to know how did they gather the info to make such claim. Whole of Britain apart from London and Scotland voted Leave. Simple as that

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

No one regrets its. Infact people have become more vocal for Brexit. A lot of people I know and meet who didnt admitted that they will vote BREXIT on grounds of being branded as racist now see that even coloured people share same BREXIT VIEW.

Also media is making unjustifiable statement that most young people voted to remain and old people voted leave. I want to know how did they gather the info to make such claim. Whole of Britain apart from London and Scotland voted Leave. Simple as that

Hmm.. not really interviews that was shown on CNN reflected that they regretted voting for. They even interviewed few Indians. Not unjustifiable statement. There was a statistical breakdown of the voting pattern. under 25 - 75% for IN, between 25 and 49 - 56% IN. The difference is not really huge 51 plus % for OUT 49 plus % for IN. If they redo the same polling again i am not so sure that will the same case . I know it is over like all elections. But this is the only poll where people are shown to regret about their voting right after the result was announced. Impact was so bad that even our 401 k got affected in US. Are they going to deport the millions of EU nationals ? Do they have path?