Sharne Warne claims Munaf Patel lied about his age for IPL contract

http://zeenews.india.com/sports/cricket/unbelievable-sharne-warne-claims-munaf-patel-lied-about-his-age-for-ipl-contract_1898453.html

The legendary leg-spinner said when he asked Munaf his age, the pacer inquired if he wanted to his real age or IPL age.

Munaf later confessed that his real age was 35, while IPL age was 29.

The World Cup winning bowler played under Warne at Rajasthan Royals.

Edited by Singh bling

At-least he was honest in revealing his 2 ages. Shane Warne took money from bookies and bad mouthed Salim Malik. Also, dont forget his doping ban. He took a masking agent and said my mum gave it to me so that I can lose weight and look handsome. If you believe that to be truthful, then you must be a staunch believer of Santa Claus too. All that being said, yes we do have a systemic practice of players underaging themselves in Indian cricket. And it is not new or limited to just 1-2 players. Does anyone think Kapil Dev looked a tad older than 24 when India won the wc in 1983?

Edited by nevada
Rather a player lie about his age than fiddle charity money: 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-29/shane-warne-foundation-closes-amid-controversy/7125202

At-least he was honest in revealing his 2 ages. Shane Warne took money from bookies and bad mouthed Salim Malik. Also, dont forget his doping ban. He took a masking agent and said my mum gave it to me so that I can lose weight and look handsome. If you believe that to be truthful, then you must be a staunch believer of Santa Claus too. All that being said, yes we do have a systemic practice of players underaging themselves in Indian cricket. And it is not new or limited to just 1-2 players. Does anyone think Kapil Dev looked a tad older than 24 when India won the wc in 1983?

Why attack Warne?