What if...

jf1gp_1

What if... In the two ODIs against SL .. Munaf breaks down again or is still unfit ? Whom do we take then RP ? Vrv ? or back experience and gamble with Nehra ? ... Robin uttapa scores 3 and 5 ? Do we see return of Gambhir ? ... Sehwag's form or lack of it continues ? We will still stick with him and reward him for the runs he scored in past (if that is the case then why the hell was Ganguly dropped ?) or will we return to VVS or Kaif ? ... There are no backup middle order batsman do we really need Robin and Kartick two reserve keepers along with Rahul and regular keeper Dhoni ? yes i know kartick will be played as a batsman but with yuvraj returning from a long injury and sehwag not scoring, Kartick is all we have. Now that is scary. ... (no if here) once pathan is wacked all over the park by SL batsman what will we do with him? Case for powar ?

Re: What if... jf1gp, here is a What if poem dedicated to you... What if Munaf breaks down again or is still unfit ? I might not see him in World Cup What if Robin uttapa scores 3 and 5 ? I could watch some other player in his place in the World Cup What if Sehwag's form or lack of it continues? I would still see him in World Cup What if all the three click and play the way you want them to play?

Re: What if... wat IF sachin gets in poor form wat IF dravid gets out for 0's in all 4 odi's wat IF gangu gets out cheap everytime (ofcourse he did it before he got dropped, lol even kaneria played better than him at that time) anyways, please leave IF :hic:

Re: What if... my OP was in response to every single one of you (including vengy, rahul n indian team) who feels 3-1 win over WI and we are back on track and all questions are answered. I still have questions i would like answered. @mouni if in your opinion probability of pathans again flopping as bowler is same as that of sachin or dravid failing with bat then i suggest you start understanding cricket rather than watching it.