'Pokémon GO' - What is this new craze?

Nova

Pokémon GO is about to surpass Twitter In daily active users on Android:

Cops and kids are playing Pokémon Go together in the streets, local businesses are tailoring their marketing around Pokémon Go, and self-professed socially awkward gamers are making new friends by the dozen. Walk around any neighborhood in America, and it’s clear that Pokémon Go is enormously popular and having a massive social impact. How massive, though? Data published today by SimilarWeb indicates that the mobile game may be poised to surpass Twitter in daily active users on Android. 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2016/07/10/pokemon-go-about-to-surpass-twitter-in-daily-active-users/#3c91ea3f5174

Pokémon GO has not even launched globally. It’s currently only officially available in the US, New Zealand, and Australia. But many are playing this new game in India.....

Have you tried it?

13 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

But its easy to install using APK. BTW your problem got solved or is it still the same?

I don't think all phone support all the features of the Pokemon go if installed using an apk file. In mine the Vr function itself doesn't work . Do you have a link to a better apk?

9 hours ago, Viper said:

:yess: almost level 5 

Would be fun on the road

So you catch yourself?

4 hours ago, Viper said:

Look up videos on youtube bro.. Yes they pop ip once in a while.. sitting in an auto , bus , train should be fun hunting  for pokemon

What phone you using ? 

I read that many Poke stops are places of worship like temples, churches, mosques.