The BSE/NSE Trading Thread

G_B_

3 hours ago, jusarrived said:

What do you guys think about Exide Ind ? Should I hold . 

i am not an investor but i follow all the results ..

amara raja is doing better than exide and it is kicked out of F&O 

32 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Also anyone looking at RBL IPO ? 

check chittorgarh.com for IPO news 

^ Thanks .

Yeah , Amar Raja looks good , but I have been holding exide for a while so question was weather to hold or exit .

I have applied for RBL . so lets see if I get allotted .

Has done well in past few years , and the balance sheet looks pretty good in comparison to its peers . I have been holding Yes bank for few years now , hopefully RBL wont disappoint either :)

41 minutes ago, velu said:

Welspun india down from 100++ levels to 50 levels in 4 days ..

caught cheating US retail guys red handed :giggle:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/welspun-india-falls-most-in-16-years-as-target-corp-severs-business-ties/articleshow/53820481.cms

ya bro....if it wasnt for the high debt, i could have looked at buying at arnd 40/- (2x book value) but due to debt, its an avoid.

I have aym syntex btw, bought at 88/- then at 78/-

Aym syntex is part of welspun grp btw involved in making polyester n nylon yarns etc.

Edited by randomGuy

On 17/08/2016 at 1:07 PM, tweaker said:

Any stocks which can be multibaggers in the long run

Stocks which are at low prices,but have good fundamental,which may rise in 6 + months

Bro u were asking so with this hope of multibagger returns I am invested in aym syntex, omkar spec., arman fin. , satin creditcare, HGS.

in shilpa med, alembic pharma, oriental carbon etc. I am invested but since they have appreciated, I don't expect multibagger returns.

Sonata s/w, infinte comp., icici etc also look good to me. Either invested or looking to buy/add here.

can fin, yes bank, motilal , iifl etc are good shares but I have booked profits here.

J&K bank , I bought @110 , so in loss here but I think it has bottomed ....but lets see.

Please do ur own due diligence n my views are biased since i am invested

Edited by randomGuy

15 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Bro u were asking so with this hope of multibagger returns I am invested in aym syntex, omkar spec., arman fin. , satin creditcare, HGS.

in shilpa med, alembic pharma, oriental carbon etc. I am invested but since they have appreciated, I don't expect multibagger returns.

Sonata s/w, infinte comp., icici etc also look good to me. Either invested or looking to buy/add here.

can fin, yes bank, motilal , iifl etc are good shares but I have booked profits here.

J&K bank , I bought @110 , so in loss here but I think it has bottomed ....but lets see.

Thanks

I was first doing only day trading,but now i have started long term investment.I have shortlisted some companies I will surely consider the companies you recommended.

Thanks again

On 25/08/2016 at 2:27 PM, velu said:

Welspun india down from 100++ levels to 50 levels in 4 days ..

caught cheating US retail guys red handed :giggle:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/welspun-india-falls-most-in-16-years-as-target-corp-severs-business-ties/articleshow/53820481.cms

Thanks to that , Massive spike in Tridents volumes in past few days . 

6 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

The ones doing Day trading , which are the stocks you do normally . its been a while I did Intra day , but havent been comfortable with any stock yet . 

Back then , Tata Power ,Tata Motor ,  ONGC , BHEL and SBI where my fav's .

mostly i trade based on events/results .. no gambling before the results

when i have nothing todo , i usually check the top gainers/losers and top traded stocks

bhel , jetairwys , hdil , lupin , m&m , infy , relince , icici are some of my fav stoks

On 25/08/2016 at 8:19 PM, randomGuy said:

Hoping for a better results , last year was bad ..you think the Kashmir situation will have a big impact ? Thats my only concern with this stock , since they have so much exposure in the state .

5 minutes ago, velu said:

mostly i trade based on events/results .. no gambling before the results

when i have nothing todo , i usually check the top gainers/losers and top traded stocks

bhel , jetairwys , hdil , lupin , m&m , infy , relince , icici are some of my fav stoks

Okay nice , whom do you trade with ? Hows the brokerage like ? 

I use ICICI , it kinda sucks to do intra trade cos of high brokerage ..though I have been comfortable with their portal for 13 years now I have stayed with them.

8 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Okay nice , whom do you trade with ? Hows the brokerage like ? 

I use ICICI , it kinda sucks to do intra trade cos of high brokerage ..though I have been comfortable with their portal for 13 years now I have stayed with them.

i use zerodha .. one of the lowest brokerage ( 20rs per completed order ) and they provide all the advanced trading terminals..

and they have regular 60 day challenge , if we dont lose money in those 60 days they reimburse the brokerage 

i trade only in options and usually all the brokers charge 1% of the premium or fixed 40 to 50rs per lot ..

but in zerodha even if i buy or sell 10 lots , i need to pay only 20Rs :aha:

for Q1 ( jan to march ) my total option premium was close to 80L .. i paid 1620rs only ( total 81 orders only ) ..

but if i had used anand rathi or other brokers , my brokerage itselff might have crossed 80k 

13 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Hoping for a better results , last year was bad ..you think the Kashmir situation will have a big impact ? Thats my only concern with this stock , since they have so much exposure in the state .

its anybody's guess. I compare adjusted book value (= book value - NPA) with current price. I went by management's guidance but results (NPAs) kept on getting worse. They have 50% J&K exposure, 50%outside. CASA is extremely good (40-45%). Let's see. J&K exposure is a concern imo.