The BSE/NSE Trading Thread

G_B_

On 29/08/2016 at 7:44 PM, velu said:

i use zerodha .. one of the lowest brokerage ( 20rs per completed order ) and they provide all the advanced trading terminals..

and they have regular 60 day challenge , if we dont lose money in those 60 days they reimburse the brokerage 

i trade only in options and usually all the brokers charge 1% of the premium or fixed 40 to 50rs per lot ..

but in zerodha even if i buy or sell 10 lots , i need to pay only 20Rs :aha:

for Q1 ( jan to march ) my total option premium was close to 80L .. i paid 1620rs only ( total 81 orders only ) ..

but if i had used anand rathi or other brokers , my brokerage itselff might have crossed 80k 

I also use Zerodha

I would like to know your opinion on wisdom capital life time plan of 1947/.

I have contacted them  ,they have sent me their account opening form through email.

I normally do options trading in Nifty,Bank Nifty,other stocks  in day trading of other Stocks

1 hour ago, tweaker said:

I also use Zerodha

I would like to know your opinion on wisdom capital life time plan of 1947/.

I have contacted them  ,they have sent me their account opening form through email.

I normally do options trading in Nifty,Bank Nifty,other stocks  in day trading of other Stocks

i compared both in chittorgarh .. it looks wisdom is little cheaper 

but overall both are cheap and we need to for the reliable ones..

when compared to trading platforms zerodha is far more advanced than anyone else..

had 2 or 3 outages in the last 6 months , but zerodha is quick to fix and most issues are related to upgrades..

zerodha consistently upgrades their trading platform  .. i use mostly kite than pi

i do trade exclusively in options and i dont think i can save much by moving to rksv or sas ..

my view is its better to trade with zerodha

7 hours ago, tweaker said:

My brokerage is almost 4000 for the period from April to aug,so i was thinking of opening account with broker offering lifetime plans

i trade on a average 3 or 4 per day .. 60 to 120rs per day

are you participating in 60 day challenge , they ll reimburse our brokerage if we dont lose money

coming from anand rathi n sharekahn , zerodha is like oasis for me ..

Yes i have participated in 60 day challenge & i also have come from Sharekhan.

Thanks

I tried many brokers,

Sharekhan

Reliance

Networth

Anand rathi

And my trading friends tried,

Icici

Indiabulls

Rksv

For commodity Reliance provides direct access , but i m not into commodity now

On 29/08/2016 at 7:44 PM, velu said:

i use zerodha .. one of the lowest brokerage ( 20rs per completed order ) and they provide all the advanced trading terminals..

and they have regular 60 day challenge , if we dont lose money in those 60 days they reimburse the brokerage 

i trade only in options and usually all the brokers charge 1% of the premium or fixed 40 to 50rs per lot ..

but in zerodha even if i buy or sell 10 lots , i need to pay only 20Rs :aha:

for Q1 ( jan to march ) my total option premium was close to 80L .. i paid 1620rs only ( total 81 orders only ) ..

but if i had used anand rathi or other brokers , my brokerage itselff might have crossed 80k 

I have heard good things about Zerodha , may be I need to switch .

In past week my volumes are close to 20Lac and I have paid ~1800 brokerage , even though I have a prepaid plan with ICICI .  Pretty expensive , just that I dont speculate much I havent bothered much .

Do you have similar options , like margin , margin plus trade in Zerodha . I personally like margin where I can carry forward my Daily trade to T+5 with a small penalty . 

1 hour ago, jusarrived said:

I have heard good things about Zerodha , may be I need to switch .

In past week my volumes are close to 20Lac and I have paid ~1800 brokerage , even though I have a prepaid plan with ICICI .  Pretty expensive , just that I dont speculate much I havent bothered much .

Do you have similar options , like margin , margin plus trade in Zerodha . I personally like margin where I can carry forward my Daily trade to T+5 with a small penalty . 

no margin for delivery trades on equity .. but there is no brokerage on deliveries on equity 

i dont trade in equity .. in zerodha they give margin on shares which we own ( if we have shares , we can use it to trade in f&o )..

they have margin for intraday like other brokers and they give margins for intraday in F&O too..

i heard about zerodha in 2011 too , but didnt bother to try them bcoz i though it as too good to be true in the long run..

but i am totally satisifed and i opened my acc in this jan only 

zerodha is realy for good F&O trades

4 hours ago, jusarrived said:

There is no clear trend , but I would tread carefully if I was a trader. 

I would love for some of the stocks to correct a little . 

After a 20% rally from Brexit lows, how much correction can we expect? Can we consider it as a bearish economy if we fall below Brexit lows?