ICF Fantasy Hub 2016

ICF FANTASY HUB 2017  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a ICF FANTASY HUB 2017 ? If yes, would you like any changes to the current system(post it or PM me)? Also do post your feedback for this year's FH (only players).

Hello ICF. In an attempt to renew Fantasy cricket on this website and include some activity, lets have a great Fantasy cricket year 2016.This will be the home for FC in ICF. I request all the FC pundits to please participate and help create some activity on this site.For those of you who are new to FC or to FC on ICF,let me tell you that FC was a great pass time on the older website and should be equally fun if at least  a few are interested. 

NEW ENTRIES ACCEPTED.PLEASE POST IN THE THREAD TO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED.

INTRODUCING ICF FL TEST-GURU .

Play all the test series that India plays and stand a chance to become ICF's first test-guru.Stay tuned for prize amount.

LINK TO SPREADSHEET.

Edited by sourab10forever

@sourab10forever good initiative, count me in :icflove:

Great . I thought about having a track record for all the tournaments. What do you reckon? How should we score diffrent tournaments? 

I recommend the following scoring rules..

Bi-lateral series.

* minimum 4 players for bi-lateral series.

* Test have a BaseScore of 5. ODI's and      T20s have BS of 3.

* the points for top 3 finishes in a series is given by : 

1st-  BaseScore * no of matches*3

2nd - BaseScore*no of matches*2

3rd- BaseScore*no of matches*1

T20 leagues and Tri Series

* minimum 6 players .

* BaseScore of 3.

The overall winner to be announced based on the above points.

For now let's restrict the tournaments to Indian series + WC + IPL .

Great . I thought about having a track record for all the tournaments. What do you reckon? How should we score diffrent tournaments? 

I recommend the following scoring rules..

Bi-lateral series.

* minimum 4 players for bi-lateral series.

* Test have a BaseScore of 5. ODI's and      T20s have BS of 3.

T20 leagues and Tri Series

* minimum 6 players .

* BaseScore of 3.

The overall winner to be announced based on the above points.

For now let's restrict the tournaments to Indian series + WC + IPL .

Most test series nowadays consist of 3 test matches. So as per above calculation

Winning test series = 5 (BaseScore) * 3(Matches) * 3 = 45 points

Winning IPL = 3(BaseScore) * 60(Matches) * 3 = 540 points

While IPL is a very hard tournament to win but this points difference (1:12) is huge and guarantees the IPL winner to win the yearly championship as well.

Points difference around 1:3 or 1:4 would make it more competitive throughout the year, IMO.

Most test series nowadays consist of 3 test matches. So as per above calculation

Winning test series = 5 (BaseScore) * 3(Matches) * 3 = 45 points

Winning IPL = 3(BaseScore) * 60(Matches) * 3 = 540 points

While IPL is a very hard tournament to win but this points difference (1:12) is huge and guarantees the IPL winner to win the yearly championship as well.

Points difference around 1:3 or 1:4 would make it more competitive throughout the year, IMO.

Even I was concerned about the same. I did work out the approximate points for each and there was a lot of difference between tournaments.

Lets have the following fixed no of poi for each tournaments irrespective of the number of matches.

ODI series  (5 vs AUS, 5 vs SL, 5 vs NZ, 3 vs ZIM)

1st place - 45

2nd place - 35

3rd place -20

T20 series (3 vs AUS , 3 vs SL )

1st place - 35

2nd place - 25

3rd place -15

Tests - category 1 ( 3 vs NZ, 4 vs WI, 5 vs ENG)

1st place - 70

2nd place - 50

3rd place - 40

Tests - category 2 ( 1 vs BAN , 1 vs ZIM)

1st place - 15

2nd place - 10

3rd place - 5

IPL

1st place - 200

2nd place - 160

3rd place -  120

WT20- If round 1 and super 10  are combined

1st place - 130

2nd place - 100

3rd place -  70

WT20-If rounds are split

* Round 1

1st place - 60

2nd place - 50

3rd place - 40

* Super 10+ semi's and finals

1st place - 100

2nd place - 70

3rd place - 50

Asia Cup (approx 11 matches)

1st place - 75

2nd place - 60

3rd place - 50

* Any new series can be add to its respective group

* In case of  tied points we can look at the no of tests series (excluding category 2) won..if still tied then no of ODI series won followed by No of T20 series won(including IPL, Asia cup and WT20)

Guys look if this is fine and lemmino.

In.

Lets just keep rankings nice and simple. Everyone has fresh start. Only non India tournaments that should count are Ashes and IPL, no Ashes in 16 anyway. Regular series top 3 get a set amount of points. Big tournament top 3 (IPL, WT20) get more points but it is a set amount. End of year we crown the best SS the #1 SS (no prizes for guessing who).

Also people who have won LKC's in past like Scarface, FI, sscomp, Scarface etc should all be penalised heavily if it happens again even if they are 5 or 6 time champion. We all know what an LKC win means for one's legacy even if that player is 6 or 7 time champ. So that should be reflected in calculations.

Edited by India-KXIP fan

In.

Lets just keep rankings nice and simple. Everyone has fresh start. Only non India tournaments that should count are Ashes and IPL, no Ashes in 16 anyway. Regular series top 3 get a set amount of points. Big tournament top 3 (IPL, WT20) get more points but it is a set amount. End of year we crown the best SS the #1 SS (no prizes for guessing who).

Also people who have won LKC's in past like Scarface, FI, sscomp, Scarface etc should all be penalised heavily if it happens again even if they are 5 or 6 time champion. We all know what an LKC win means for one's legacy even if that player is 6 or 7 time champ. So that should be reflected in calculations.

Then that would mean you start with -250?

Just kidding. Anyways please go through my above post for the points for each tournament.

The Key for AUS vs IND ODI's  League is : 1451662767

Will PM everyone involved soon.