ICF Fantasy Hub 2016

ICF FANTASY HUB 2017  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a ICF FANTASY HUB 2017 ? If yes, would you like any changes to the current system(post it or PM me)? Also do post your feedback for this year's FH (only players).

JUST A FEW MINUTES TO GO.IF ANYONE ELSE is intrested please make sure you join the league before the start of the match.

14 entries so far. 30markhan return returns .

Looks like we are going to have a great FL.:dance:

From among those who haven't posted here,to let other know, hippo,zestian,gunner,30markhan are also part of the league.

Suhail sid has joined now...after the start of the match...sorry mate but teams joining after the start of the first match of the series starts will not count points.

Or maybe we can do this. I'll keep a note of his points after today's match. We'll subtract those points from his final score and then we can rank him accordingly.

Once again sorry mate but since there will be many series to be played,we will have to stick to one rule.

Suhail sid has joined now...after the start of the match...sorry mate but teams joining after the start of the first match of the series starts will not count points.

Or maybe we can do this. I'll keep a note of his points after today's match. We'll subtract those points from his final score and then we can rank him accordingly.

Once again sorry mate but since there will be many series to be played,we will have to stick to one rule.

Shouldn't be any problem IMO. First match isn't finished. I dont see any unfair advantage for him. Yes if he joined after the first match is over then we it would have been OK to exclude him. 

Shouldn't be any problem IMO. First match isn't finished. I dont see any unfair advantage for him. Yes if he joined after the first match is over then we it would have been OK to exclude him. 

Many users (including me) have multiple accounts in cricketweb.

Won't it be unfair. Not that I'm saying this is the case but since there shall be many such occasions, we will have to stick to one rule.

What do other members think?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

arre yaar abhi se count karo uski team bhi  :orderorder: