ICF Fantasy Hub 2016

ICF FANTASY HUB 2017  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a ICF FANTASY HUB 2017 ? If yes, would you like any changes to the current system(post it or PM me)? Also do post your feedback for this year's FH (only players).

Congrats IKXIP Fan for your best position of the competition. My prediction... U going much down after next match :bigboss:

haan jaise ki tune 4th per aakar bada teer maara ho na :giggle:

jo tune CHIT SS ke liye predict kiya hai, wahi same haal tera bhi honewala hai :whack3:

And they kept saying how bad i was and my cricket knowledge was 0 :hysterical:

Take this haters :whack:

Thanks for all your support guys who ever did :) :hatsoff:

bas next match ke first ball tak jitni khushi manaani hai manaalo :two_thumbs_up:

kyunki next match ke first ball se hi tumhari watt lagnewali hai:whack:

I like this banter from you but i hope you can back your words with the result :cantstop:

badi badi baatein aur vada pav khetein:giggle:

first match ke baad jo koi bhi top per hota hai o aise hi hoshyaari dikhata hai per phir next match ke baad jab apni asli position (LKC) per jata hai tab akal thikaane per aajati hai. taiyaar raho kyunki tumhare saath kuch alag nahi honewala :hysterical:

Get used to it:hysterical: and don't be jelly :D:giggle:

Get used to being mediocre?

Jelly of some rookie?

zakk since you are online please educate this rookie who exactly he's talking to. Tell him about my legacy please...Educate the rookie on who has most titles in real format from current generation. Educate the rookie who has 0 LKC's. rookie doesn't seem to know how great a player he is tussling with here. Did the rookie not notice my team name is the way it is for a reason...

Edited by India-KXIP fan

Educate the rookie who has ended careers of legends of the game. Warn the rookie he may be next. Tell him what I did to great players like sscomp, I was easy on him and let him restart his career. I won't be so easy on the rookie...educate this fool please.

Jelly of some rookie?

zakk since you are online please educate this rookie who exactly he's talking to. Tell him about my legacy please...Educate the rookie on who has most titles in real format from current generation. Educate the rookie who has 0 LKC's. rookie doesn't seem to know how great a player he is tussling with here. Did the rookie not notice my team name is the way it is for a reason...

Phew!

Padte-padte pata nahi kahan se kahan chala gaya mai...koi bachale muje

Jelly of some rookie?

Educate the rookie who has ended careers of legends of the game. Warn the rookie he may be next. Tell him what I did to great players like sscomp, I was easy on him and let him restart his career. I won't be so easy on the rookie...educate this fool please.

Viper isne jo bola hai o sab bakwaas hai  :secret:

ye to sab se bada CHIT SS hai aur LKC jeetna bhi isi ne start kiya tha:winky:

:hysterical: #1 ka Joker hai kya aap ICF ke ? 

Next time i ll hire you as :cheer2: for my Team :clap2:

This rookie sure has a big mouth. I do too I guess but I also have a rep for backing it up. All this rookie has is some beginners luck and even that has expired now :hysterical:

One good day but rookie doesn't know he will be 5th at best end of next game. :hysterical:

yaar tum uski baaton ko mazak me mat lo. agar karne per aaya na to o seriously bahut dangerous hai :fear:

PAA-G tu ghabra kar photo liya kya?  :cantstop:

PAA-G is still around? :hysterical:

I mean seriously, his legacy is so weak no one noticed he was gone :hysterical:

Supposedly a legend lmao