ICF Fantasy Hub 2016

ICF FANTASY HUB 2017  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a ICF FANTASY HUB 2017 ? If yes, would you like any changes to the current system(post it or PM me)? Also do post your feedback for this year's FH (only players).

NEW RULE : LKC to get 1 point..atleast now India-KXIP fan can get off the mark..

What say guys?

we play about 20 tournament....golden chance for zakk to get to 20 points:cheer:

LKC should be a BARE MINIMUM of -50 :orderorder:

It shatters an SS's legacy completely. Like a humiliating brutal KO loss in boxing which changes a legendary legacy to an ordinary one. That should be reflected in points. Personally I'd have it at -200 per LKC but -50 is okay too. Especially an LKC in a long tourney is unacceptable and should be harshly punished with -1000.

Edited by India-KXIP fan

LKC should be a BARE MINIMUM of -50 :orderorder:

It shatters an SS's legacy completely. Like a humiliating brutal KO loss in boxing. That should be reflected in points. Personally I'd have it at -200 per LKC but -50 is okay too. Especially an LKC in a long tourney is unacceptable and should be harshly punished with -1000.

ek kaam karte hai ....Ek baar LKC and that player is banned for life from FL.

In that way we can get rid of you in about 9 days from now.Awsm.

ek kaam karte hai ....Ek baar LKC and that player is banned for life from FL.

In that way we can get rid of you in about 9 days from now.Awsm.

nahi yaar ye galat hai :((

ek to bechara itni mehannat se LKC jeetta hai aur tum use aisi punishment de rahe ho :cantstop: