If Pakistan wins or draws the test series in England,will that make them the best team in Asia? May be in the world?

5 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

First of all England is not the #1 team in the world. So, why would the question even arise?

And I will be highly surprised if England don't win the series. Especially with Anderson back. 

Pakistan will still be the best team in Asia if not the world.

Just now, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Pakistan will still be the best team in Asia if not the world.

The ghosts of post 2014 Lords Test win is still fresh. I feel a repeat is highly likely.

And also, I don't think England is the team that is high on confidence as a test side, so beating this team won't make a big difference.

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Why?

Yes they would have won a test series but its clear that they are not the best.They still need way too many outside factors to win.I can't seem to explain but they just aren't at the moment.They need more dominating wins.Even the last match was 50-50 for most of the game and they just went ahead in the last 2 sessions.

I have started watching them again since Sydney 2010  where Mohhamd Yusuf, Akmal & co had fixed the match while I was awake late past midnight hoping Pakistan will beat Australia in Australia. It was a game which Pakistan should have won by an inning had it not been a coup by captain and keeper where they set defensive field and popped catches everytime it came to them. This was that suckers face from the game.

112394.4.jpg

Top spot is still long way, first they have to earn some respect. Not just Aamir, whole team needs to introspect and try to redeem themselves by winning this series and remaining honest to their profession all their career

Edited by mishra
1 hour ago, Iconoclast said:

If Pakistan win this series they will move to #2 in ICC rankings and only a couple of points behind Australia.

And it will be the Aussie summer to decide who is the #1.

#NeverStopDreaming