Worst commentator - Manjrekar or Ajay Jadeja?

Ajay Jadeja is making Manjrekar seem bearable to listen. The amount of crap questions he asks legends like Richards and other good WI commentators is beyond ridiculous.

Can't India find some half decent commentators? Even Zimbabwe produce decent commentators who talk some sense. And all we have is Sivaramakrishnans, Manjrekars, Jadejas, Tracerbullet Shastri and Milestones Gavaskar!!!

Edited by Forever Indian
1 hour ago, express bowling said:

What did he ask ?

Just a couple of the gems:

Jadeja to Viv Richards (I think):"Who is a good keeper, one who makes catching look easy or one who dives around" and Richards trolled him by saying: "One who takes all the catches :giggle:"

Jadeja to Dujon (I think): "Ashwin said that he plans dismissals of the batsmen, what do you think Roston Chase's plan is for getting the next batsman out" As if Dujon is the coach who does the planning, he asked this stupid question and then poor Dujon had to think hard and gave some explanation.

52 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

Just a couple of the gems:

Jadeja to Viv Richards (I think):"Who is a good keeper, one who makes catching look easy or one who dives around" and Richards trolled him by saying: "One who takes all the catches :giggle:"

Jadeja to Dujon (I think): "Ashwin said that he plans dismissals of the batsmen, what do you think Roston Chase's plan is for getting the next batsman out" As if Dujon is the coach who does the planning, he asked this stupid question and then poor Dujon had to think hard and gave some explanation.

I don't blame him. You see, he is still under jetlag traveling from India and to avoid sleep, he is asking questions. :phehe: