In Kashmir, Indian security forces use pellet guns that often blind protesters

Asim

6 hours ago, Finer said:

It is hard to have debate since you deem Balochistan as illegal occupied while the irony is lost on you regarding Indian Occupied Kashmir? So-called resistances have already surrendered to Pakistan army which they never stood a chance since majority are still support Pakistan which you don't see in your Indian medias. Balochistan is legal province of Pakistan unlike Indian Occupied Kashmir which is disputed territory. I can understand this is coming from you especially considering the investments of full-fledged proxy war on Balochistan is backfiring.

As for CPEC, i will leave the future to judge since future is unknown to us. As for now, it is hypothetically scenario taking probable factors into account like the geopolitical, diplomatic relationship, and cost of ground/sea routes. As for now, CPEC is hope not just for Pakistan but for Balochistan as well putting foreign-funded proxy-war to the rest once and for all. It all will work it out one at a time.

kyber pakhtunkhwa and FATA belongs to afghanistan .. i guess both afghans and pakistani pathans gives 0 fecks to pakistan :giggle:

coming back to the topic , really dont know what are all the things pakistan exports other than embroidery cloths and mangoes ..

as far as i know only export that pakistan is good at it is Terrorism ( kasab who did it for 50K PKR ) and sadly that is also non renewable :rotfl:

41 minutes ago, Asim said:

Bro after reading opinion of u guys regarding actual topic of this thread, its a bit difficult for me to seriously follow and respond after noticing almost all of you strongly believe that:

Every stone some Kashmiri throw on indian army is Paid... by Pakistan...

Don't talk rubbish misdirections at me. *I* asked you a question, answer me directly. If you didn't notice, I too condemned the usage of force by the Indian forces in Kashmir in this particular incident. So don't hide behind 'you guys don't really care whats going on to poor Kashmiri folks' because not everyone here has failed to condemn the actions and those people deserve a honest response from *YOU*, since they have responded honestly to YOU. 

So i ask again to you- do you either withdraw the claim that India 'occupies' Kashmir, or accept the fact that your notion of 'occupied' is emotionally driven nonsense, not factually driven on the basis of the word 'occupied' ? 

2 hours ago, velu said:

kyber pakhtunkhwa and FATA belongs to afghanistan .. i guess both afghans and pakistani pathans gives 0 fecks to pakistan :giggle:

coming back to the topic , really dont know what are all the things pakistan exports other than embroidery cloths and mangoes ..

as far as i know only export that pakistan is good at it is Terrorism ( kasab who did it for 50K PKR ) and sadly that is also non renewable :rotfl:

:phehe: 

U r such a tit  lol

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Don't talk rubbish misdirections at me. *I* asked you a question, answer me directly. If you didn't notice, I too condemned the usage of force by the Indian forces in Kashmir in this particular incident. So don't hide behind 'you guys don't really care whats going on to poor Kashmiri folks' because not everyone here has failed to condemn the actions and those people deserve a honest response from *YOU*, since they have responded honestly to YOU. 

So i ask again to you- do you either withdraw the claim that India 'occupies' Kashmir, or accept the fact that your notion of 'occupied' is emotionally driven nonsense, not factually driven on the basis of the word 'occupied' ? 

Lol check ur tone :) btw u got any blood-pressure issues? I hope not :/

Bro as I probably mentioned above, cant here make this debate over Broader issues of indian occupied Kashmir since 1947... This thread anyways is specifically about a certain brutality of indian forces  and regarding innocent Kashmiri victims who losing their lives or vision forever which obv is reported by international media all around the world...

Still if u insist, Here's quick short ans: No we r never going to ever withdraw from the claims that i. India unlawfully occupying the territory of Kashmir ii. that particular indian occupied Kashmir is an integral part of Pakistan. Also Pakistan will keep this issues highlighted around the world, Kashmiris will keep their struggle to get their land free frm indian occupied forces and Pakistan will continue morally supporting them...

Happy?

(Just a little bonus for u: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Kashmir-illegally-occupied-by-India-JNU-professor-says-in-controversial-speech/articleshow/51329622.cms)

4 hours ago, Asim said:

Im not saying this cannot happen but particularly for this image: Do you have some 4-6 yr old kid at home? ask him/her whether this "Poster" real or fake?

you have to check your links/pictures before posting :hehe:

dont be a bitter lemon dude .. you cant instigate terrorism in one hand and shed crocodile tears 

9 hours ago, Asim said:

Lol check ur tone :) btw u got any blood-pressure issues? I hope not :/

Bro as I probably mentioned above, cant here make this debate over Broader issues of indian occupied Kashmir since 1947... This thread anyways is specifically about a certain brutality of indian forces  and regarding innocent Kashmiri victims who losing their lives or vision forever which obv is reported by international media all around the world...

Still if u insist, Here's quick short ans: No we r never going to ever withdraw from the claims that i. India unlawfully occupying the territory of Kashmir ii. that particular indian occupied Kashmir is an integral part of Pakistan. Also Pakistan will keep this issues highlighted around the world, Kashmiris will keep their struggle to get their land free frm indian occupied forces and Pakistan will continue morally supporting them...

Happy?

(Just a little bonus for u: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Kashmir-illegally-occupied-by-India-JNU-professor-says-in-controversial-speech/articleshow/51329622.cms)

This shows you are not a honest poster. How in the world is India an occupier, when Maharaja Hari Singh was the recognized sovereign of Kashmir and he passed the sovereignty of Kashmir to Republic of India. This is exactly how Soviet Union became Russia, Scotland joined the United Kingdom, etc.

You have no legitimate claim to Kashmir. The choice was given to any sovereign to either join India or Pakistan or stay sovereign. Sovereign of Kashmir decieded to join Republic of India, therefore India is the legal sovereign of Kashmir and cannot be occupier.

Pakistan is the occupier, because it is present in Kashmir without having any sovereign authority to do so. 

Since occupier, sovereign, de facto paramount or de-jure paramounts are all legal terms, India cannot be called an occupier and Pakistan is the occupier.  The fact that you are arguing against something so basic, is proof that you are not a honest guy, who honestly cares about solving Kashmir, but simply cares about pushing an agenda. 

The fact that you cannot concede this basic point in legalism, shows how brainwashed you are by your media, culture and complete lack of a proper education system. And this is why nobody in the world takes Pakistanis seriously. They don't have a clue of what they talk about, due to brainwashing. And they are willing to ignore logic, facts and reasoning for their own political needs. No wonder you lost Uncle Sam as an ally and if you don't end up as slaves to the Chinese, will lose them one day too. Nobody has time for people who don't respect the law. 

Edited by Muloghonto

39 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

On Topic:

Kashmir Torture Trail - Documentary on Kashmir

Indeed, sad state of affairs, but India needs to completely ban travel to and from Pakistan, cut all phone lines etc. to stabilize Kashmir. 

I hope we see such trials and progress in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir one day.

16 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

On Topic:

Kashmir Torture Trail - Documentary on Kashmir

Without clicking on link I can say that this would have been anti India documentary. Channel 4 tries to paint everyone with same brush i.e both India and Pakistan just so that they look impartial neutral.

People get educated over time. In power she realises there is

nothing called independent Kashmir. Pakistan will assimilate it with bullets as soon as indian forces stop defending Kashmir. And who in right mind wants to be part of lahoree people ruled Pakistan

We Asked Children In Kashmir What They Feel About ‘India’. This Is What They Said

159579580.jpg

Mehreen, 14 years

India is killing girls in Kashmir. I saw the images on TV. I do not go out; I fear the pellets may hit me too. They blind everyone. I don’t like India. I don’t want to stay with India. They are killing everyone here. India is instilling fear in everyone. We don’t feel safe anymore.

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Heres-What-The-Children-Of-Kashmir-Have-To-Say-About-India/#.avrtsr3uz

Cot0QCcUEAAf_xP.jpg

The best solution is to declare the Line of Control as international boundary. Anything less or more are breeding grounds for escalated conflict. India will agree to this but Pak is greedy and wants all of Kashmir. :frown: