In Kashmir, Indian security forces use pellet guns that often blind protesters

Asim

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

hello Asim, where are you ?

You are yet to provide justification on what basis can you call India 'occupier' in Kashmir when legal sovereignty of Kashmir directly passed from the king to the republic of India.

He will not provide. These people are here for fun and for posting one sided articles. Such a waste of time asking them legitimate questions. 

10 hours ago, Viper said:

Do you seriously but that shit ?He was playing board games and he was shot from 10 M says his family :facepalm: Yes right like army had no other job and have free bullets to kill a kid who is playing a Board game.. 

Must be a stone pelter No mercy.. It was his family's mistake who can't put his 12 year old son in control

thn Sue the Channel 4 ..... 

10 hours ago, Viper said:

Man India should openly support balochistan moment 

It would be nice Tit for Tat infact supply rebels with Guns and stuff 

Unfortunately we got bunch of puppets I thought something would change with New Government but huh Even Modi is a disappointment when it comes to teaching shitty neighbor a lesson 

Give me some powers.. I will show how its done  :wall:

Modi is the right man for us .... :yess:

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

2 hours ago, Finer said:

This is off-topic, so we cannot debate this topic furthermore. This is my last post on this topic from now on.

PM has been acquitted from the charges means lack of evidence against him. Hence the allegation which implies he was allegedly involved in mass genocide against Muslims, but lack of evidence against him as he is federal government of India leaves interpretation wide open for everyone.

your army chief / dictator / President openly admitted that he supported terrorism in indian and esp kashmir ..

do we need any other proof about what your country do to us ?

4 hours ago, MechEng said:

My only doubt here is whether she's really Kashmiri or not, because she has a distinct Punjabi accent.

Isse shahid hona hai. lol. bachchon ko brainwash karte hain bhosdike. 

shameless people.

Edited by randomGuy

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Is shahid hona hai. lol. bachchon ko brainwash karte hain bhosdike. 

shameless people.

Harrowing video, isn't it ? That innocent boy's future is being destroyed without his consent.

These kids grow and learn throwing stones at army personnel and move to more sophisticated forms of aggression as they grow further.

4 hours ago, Finer said:

This is off-topic, so we cannot debate this topic furthermore. This is my last post on this topic from now on.

PM has been acquitted from the charges means lack of evidence against him. Hence the allegation which implies he was allegedly involved in mass genocide against Muslims, but lack of evidence against him as he is federal government of India leaves interpretation wide open for everyone.

Seriously, Anyone acquitted is because of lack of evidence. Lack of which "evidence" that wasn't gathered or available in this case? FYI, it was Congress rule during which evidence gathering and fame up was done which was hell bent to somehow declare him as terrorist.It wasnt lack of evidence, It was pie in sky narrative that Hinduism can lead people to terrorism.

Alleged is term used when decision is pending because its said without proof. Since its already done and dusted in court, What you are doing here propagating a narrative by falsifying the proof. Do you see the difference.

Edited by mishra

7 hours ago, Finer said:

It appears as if you don't know much about the issue. Btw, Genocide in Balochistan

He was acquitted way before he became PM.He was acquitted when his rivals were in power.So again you are misinformed.

19 minutes ago, Finer said:

Where is the confession? Although i have video confession of Ajit Doval for allegedly promoting terrorism against Pakistan. Feel free to google it if you don't believe me

He was state leader of Gujarat before he became PM of India. Either way, he was still at power, before in state administrative level and now in Federal Administrative level.

Another misinformed comment.He wasnt investigated by state agencies.He was investigated by federal agencies which reported to his rivals and he was investigated by the Supreme court appointed SIT which doesnt report to federal or state govt but directly to the supreme court.

27 minutes ago, Finer said:

Genocide implies targeting the community of certain ethnic or race or religion in massive numbers. Balochistan is mixed. So Genocide is out of the question since  the war was against the funded terrorist that created havoc in Balochistan. Now Pakistan army took care of that problem like TTP and MQM. People of every ethnic, races, religions, are happy and pleased with Pakistan army. Not only that, those groups also surrendered to Pakistan.

In the future, that won't be problem anymore because people are finally convinced the future is bright for them thank to Gawadar Port which could potentially be the largest economical port in the history of Pakistan. The problem is there is some who are still determined to fund to destroy Gawadar Port aka CPEC at any cost. What do you think should be done to them?

In-charge, Ajit Doval, of National Security Advisor makes threatening confession to destroy Balochistan, appointed by allegedly mass genocider, who is PM of India. One RAW agent was caught trespassing on Balochistan through Iran not long ago, and it was disaster for Iran office who had been working hard to improve the diplomatic relationship with Pakistan for the last few years.

This is one of the funniest posts that I have read. I hope you are not considering others as naive. 

Can you tell the lady below that because you think Balochistan is mixed, killing them is not genocide but something else:

Balochistan is not Pak's. All Pak can do is walk away .... In fact the lady says that Balochistan has been for 1000s of years even before Pak and will remain one even after Pak

On Sir Ajit Doval. Well, I have seen those videos played on Pak TV and the hilarious insinuations made out of it. Doval was asked the questions at a university on the ways to deal with a terrorist country like Pak. Doval gave various strategies and options. If he says that one of the options is that Ind should nuke Pak, does it mean that Ind has nuked Pak? 

So it is good to know that you take such things as confessions and proof. While the UN Resolution that you were requested to post is still in the air. 

Please come up with reasonable arguments. 

17 minutes ago, Finer said:

You are comparing Balochistan video clip to Ajit Doval that personally confessed to the media? For all we know, it could be staged regarding Balochistan. Indian medias just did that on Kashmir. Whereas Ajit Doval has personally confessed, and it is not just coming from him, rather it is coming from the position that enjoys at the power being in-charge of National Security Advisor. And then, making threat which will be deemed as official threat because of the official position he enjoys - that has been appointed by official government of India. In result, it is official threat to promote terrorism in Balochistan which means killing more innocent people, and yet you have nerve to pull the clip of Balochistan. You cannot care about Balochistan and defend Ajit Doval at the same time.

Really, so explaining students how to tackle a terrorist state like Pak using various options is confession? I don't think he was NSA then .... I think those are some great insights on how to tackle Pak. And it is good to have him as Ind's NSA now 

All you are doing is repeating the same thing in hope that by repeating it, it will be perceived as a truth. That may work in Pak but others would simply laught at Pak and think it as an untrustworthy nation. See below from USA: 

As I said, come up with reasonable arguments. Lahori logic will not work 

Edited by zen

1 minute ago, Finer said:

You have Ajit Doval, in-charge of National Security Advisor threatening to unleash terrorism to undermine the stability of Balochistan. And those are the examples you chose to pick to suit your arguments? Do you even understand the meaning of the official threat?

Medias are entitled to their opinions because it is just opinions, nothing more. Whereas i am talking about the official threat from in-charge at National Security Advisor that governs the security field like RAW, and on the top of it, openly threatening to unleash terrorism officially.

If he said that before he was appointed by the official government of India, then that is even worse. That shows the intention of the official government of India plain clear.

Haha, so defending Ind against Pak threats is wrong? Are you implying that Ind should do nothing even if Pak sponsors terrorism? 

Do you expect Ind to continue to drive peace bus to Lahore while Pak attacks in Kargil? Those days are about to end (if not already ended)

What are you going on and on about? Don't you know the speech Ind home minister gave in Pak recently 

I know it will take time for Pak to understand but what Pak thinks no body cares and no body buys. How many more international humiliations Pak will suffer before realizing this. Pak will have to conform. It is in danger because of its own action and attitude 

2 hours ago, Finer said:

Where is the confession? Although i have video confession of Ajit Doval for allegedly promoting terrorism against Pakistan. Feel free to google it if you don't believe me

He was state leader of Gujarat before he became PM of India. Either way, he was still at power, before in state administrative level and now in Federal Administrative level.

You know what, when it comes to our federal law, we trust our Supreme court and India is smart enough to make its own decisions on who to make PM. Don't need Lahori logic.

Edited by Adi_91