When is Rohit gonna be dropped from Test squad?

fineleg

Very offensive title......Also watch that he will fail in LOI's too now as this is going to have a negative impact on him just like it had on Raina....I think we mismanaged him.

This is equivalent of kids blowing up a billion $$$ in trust fund

Yes he has partly himself to blame for "failing" on a green pitch

Edited by maniac
9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If  you can play with those kind of stats for song, lets leave our hope of him getting dropped right now

This.. after having an average of 288 after his first two tests... goes to show it has been all downhill since Kolkata and Mumbai

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Very offensive title......Also watch that he will fail in LOI's too now as this is going to have a negative impact on him just like it had on Raina....I think we mismanaged him.

This is equivalent of kids blowing up a billion $$$ in trust fund

Yes he has partly himself to blame for "failing" on a green pitch

:rofl: 

33 minutes ago, gattaca said:

The big question is will Kohli own up his mistake of selecting Rohit or to a prove a point will he stick with him ?

No he wnt, no captain would ever say that i did mistake by selecting a certain player as it means ur declaring that players case hopeless in public. Good thing

HE will own up to mistake which is about himself as an individual. 

I dnt want him to say that about his player in public, but what wud be good he he knws it deep down inside that this guy is not good enough at test level so enough of persisting with him and drop him for once n all. He should stop going gaga over his talent, as two beautiful shots can be described as talent but they are not more than 8-12 runs.

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No he wnt, no captain would ever say that i did mistake by selecting a certain player as it means ur declaring that players case hopeless in public. Good thing

HE will own up to mistake which is about himself as an individual. 

I dnt want him to say that about his player in public, but what wud be good he he knws it deep down inside that this guy is not good enough at test level so enough of persisting with him and drop him for once n all. He should stop going gaga over his talent, as two beautiful shots can be described as talent but they are not more than 8-12 runs.

Own up is phasing him out. The thing is why he is selected even after so many failures.

2 hours ago, gattaca said:

Own up is phasing him out. The thing is why he is selected even after so many failures.

The only answer i can find is - It may sound stupid but i cant find no other answer. He is like Katrina kaif who looks good , One getting roles becoz she looks good  despite her being a wood and other one getting chances becoz he plays good looking shots despite not making runs for like what 25-30 innings. 

We are obsessed with how things looks rather than their effectiveness and ofcourse the Usual crap we here

"IS BAAR CHANCE DE DO,  CHAA JAYEGA"

Make him bench  for few more games and people will still say give him a chance, he makes batting looks so good. they all forget what happened as they did this time n like everytime.

Edited by Ankit_sharma03