Bhuvneshwar Kumar Fan Club

sandeep

18 minutes ago, velu said:

@beetle ji 

dc-Cover-3anfqgkl781ajqmbkvi8q3dcs4-2017

8 hours ago, beetle said:

That one is hot...but this one is cuter.

So we now know why he is bowling 145 k.:p:

Bhuvneshwar Kumar reveals his ‘better half,’ see pic

https://www.google.co.in/amp/indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/bhuvneshwar-kumar-reveals-his-better-half-see-pic-4873232/lite/

Cute couple.

Hope he doesn't lose his focus like Raina.:police:

Kya?:noidea:

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Heyy!! I am now a huge fan of this NEW bhuvi, especially after that added pace (145kph just wow) and beautiful knuckle ball, used to hate him in his initial trundling days though!!

you will end up loving new Dhoni as well :icflove:

you will end up loving new Dhoni as well :icflove:

@velu ji I was a huge fan of old dhoni, his 148 vs pak and 183 vs SL are still my favorite knocks and I can never forgot that humongous straight six which he hit off mohmd. Sami in pak 2006 in that 5th and final odi, but it all went wrong when he became captain,Sadly he turned out to be more of a politician then a captain he started tuk tuking and old dhoni was lost!!
41 minutes ago, speedheat said:

@velu ji I was a huge fan of old dhoni, his 148 vs pak and 183 vs SL are still my favorite knocks and I can never forgot that humongous straight six which he hit off mohmd. Sami in pak 2006 in that 5th and final odi, but it all went wrong when he became captain,Sadly he turned out to be more of a politician then a captainemoji22.pngemoji22.png he started tuk tuking and old dhoni was lost!!

we got a new dhoni :phehe:

call him as dhoni 2 or dhoni 3 or whatever you want  .. 

dhoni who averaged infinity vs SL ..

dhoni whose SR was in top 5 in his lastodi  sers

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

@velu ji I was a huge fan of old dhoni, his 148 vs pak and 183 vs SL are still my favorite knocks and I can never forgot that humongous straight six which he hit off mohmd. Sami in pak 2006 in that 5th and final odi, but it all went wrong when he became captain,Sadly he turned out to be more of a politician then a captainemoji22.pngemoji22.png he started tuk tuking and old dhoni was lost!!

So you were sad when India won World T20 and a test in SA to retained test no 1 ranking and when he hit winning six in WC?

I can just check user activity of ICF and see it was at peak during 2011 WC and I can read threads where everyone was just too happy. 

But yeah everything went wrong when he became captain. 

On 10/22/2017 at 7:48 AM, sandeep said:

Bhuvi chipping in with the bat.  In ODIs. Again.  :bow:

P.S.  Please keep the thread Swachch  and avoid bringing in unrelated nonsense and kachra here.  Thanks.

His batting seems to be getting more effective at the expense of his bowling.

On 10/5/2017 at 12:24 AM, Trichromatic said:

So you were sad when India won World T20 and a test in SA to retained test no 1 ranking and when he hit winning six in WC?

I can just check user activity of ICF and see it was at peak during 2011 WC and I can read threads where everyone was just too happy. 

But yeah everything went wrong when he became captain. 

I am pretty sure we would have won the world cup at home no matter who the captain was. Heck, we would have also won in 96 if Azhar hadn't fixed