Pujara's career is over?

What Kohli said in the post-match interview is very worrying.  He will continue to bat at no. 3 and Rohit will play at no.5. 

More than Rohit playing,  what is shocking is Kohli willing to put his own career at risk, by batting at a position where he is not comfortable at.....all for the sake of Rohit Sharma. 

There is a possibility that there is something outside of cricket that is going on here.

Pujara should go to England and have contract so he can play for England after 3 years for England..Shameful that the guy is benched for proven failure.Kohli looked uncomfortable and restless while sitting in dressing room after getting out cheaply in both the innings and I thought he must have realized his mistake..But no..He is in euphoria of win.

Yes,Pujara's career is over unless NZ/England beat us at home..Australia have no chance.

9 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Yes,Pujara's career is over unless NZ/England beat us at home..Australia have no chance.

I am more worried about our batting line-up's career.  Kohli at 3 and Rohit at 5  is not a good batting line-up, especially with 5 batters.   Kohli is taking test match batting line-ups  too casually and may end up suffering against good bowling attacks.

29 minutes ago, express bowling said:

What Kohli said in the post-match interview is very worrying.  He will continue to bat at no. 3 and Rohit will play at no.5. 

More than Rohit playing,  what is shocking is Kohli willing to put his own career at risk, by batting at a position where he is not comfortable at.....all for the sake of Rohit Sharma. 

There is a possibility that there is something outside of cricket that is going on here.

I think he wants to get his record at 3 straight.  When he bombs there he will tek recource that he tried it for Rohit who himself would have failed then and be replaced by Pujara

2 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

More than Che I am worried about Murali Vijay... he is on the wrong side of 30.... Shikar Dhawan is a lot less droppable than Rohit.

But that is a problem of plenty a good problem.  Rohit pujara case is diff.  Rohit will actually hurt indian teams chances,  Rahul Dhawan might actually work. 

Edited by Vilander

Pujara is at cross roads, if he wants to play international cricket there still weaknesses he needs to sort out and work on running too, but also at the same time score bucket load of runs in Ranji and if possible play County or any other overseas domestic first class

he is still youngish and got time on his side, BUT  unfortunately needs to let go of his ambition of playing IPL and ODIs.