In policy shift, Narendra Modi brings up Balochistan again

velu

2 hours ago, Asim said:

The bottom line is: No issue inside india is an india's "internal affair" anymore, thanks to moodi ;)

Drumming up Kashmir is understandable from Hamirpuri non resident, but morally supporting Pakistan Isi and Lahori terrorists in systematic ethinic cleansing of Baluch bring down even Hammirpuri's moral/ethical standard. 

You  have no sympathy,no mercy for your own citizens and will keep bringing unrelated things during discussion on atrocities against Baluch. No surprises at the feelings of these people:

Call me a dog, but not a Pakistani: Baloch refugee

"The story of Mazdak is similar to thousands of Baloch who have sought asylum in different parts of the world after being hounded by the Pakistan army. Mazdak's father was abducted, mother harassed and properties damaged. "

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Call-me-a-dog-but-not-a-Pakistani-Baloch-refugee/articleshow/53780775.cms

Edited by Malcolm Merlyn

NEW DELHI: When 25-year-old Mazdak Dilshad Baloch arrived in India a few months ago, he raised the suspicion of immigration authorities at the New Delhi airport. Mazdak had a Canadian passport which showed the place of birth as Quetta in Pakistan. 

Mazdak, one of the few Baloch refugees in New Delhi told ET: "I was at pain explaining to the immigration authority that I was not a Pakistani. Call me a dog, but not a Pakistani. I am a Baloch. Because of my place of birth, I faced a lot of harassment." 

The story of Mazdak is similar to thousands of Baloch who have sought asylum in different parts of the world after being hounded by the Pakistan army. Mazdak's father was abducted, mother harassed and properties damaged. 

The family had to seek asylum in Canada where they reside now. Mazdak and his wife are in India to create awareness about the Baloch freedom movement. 

They are happy that for the first time in 70 years of their struggle New Delhi has lend open support to their struggle. 

Dog-I-might-say-no-say-Pakistani-Dilshad

Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his Independence Day speech had said: "I want to express my gratitude to the people of Balochistan, Gilgit and PoK for the way they wholeheartedly thanked me, the way they expressed gratitude to me... People of a distant land I haven't even seen... When they thank the Indian prime minister, it's an honour for the 125 crore people of the country." 

ETHNIC CLEANSING 
"My father Mir Ghulam Mustafa Raisani, a filmmaker, was abducted by the Pakistan army and kept in detention in Quetta between 2006 and 2008. My mother is a political activist. 

After my father was released my parents left for Canada. Pakistan wants ethnic cleansing in Balochistan. They want Balochs to accept Pakistan nationhood or else they kill us. They have committed genocide in our country," a distraught Mazdak told ET. The 25-year-old said he fled to Afgha .. 

baloch bros, we are there for you :icflove:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/call-me-a-dog-but-not-a-pakistani-baloch-refugee/articleshow/53778625.cms

This independent struggle by Balochi isn't a recent thing and going on for decades. It is only now with advent of digital media and social media that atrocities (been taking place over last 50 years) and human rights abuse is being highlighted.

Murdering of leaders and intellects, mass bombings, discovery of mass graveyards, dead bodies thrown/hung on streets was the same tactics Pak Army used in East Pakistan and Kashmir with support from jihadhi groups. Both times Pakistan got exposed for its barbaric crimes and had to retreat with humiliation, and it will be pretty much the same in Balochistan.

What's Happening in Pakistan's 'Most Complicated' Region?

The roots of conflict in the province date back to 1947, when British India gave way to two countries, Pakistan and India. For decades the separatist movements have been crushed by the Pakistani military, which blames India for fomenting the unrest. In one five-year period in the 1970s, more than 8,000 people were killed in a fight to separate from Pakistan . Today, bodies turn up on the side of roads, mysterious mass graves uncovered , security forces kill Baloch leaders, and human-rights groups say nearly 10,000 people have vanished in the last decade.

http://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/08/balochistan-quetta/495689/

12 minutes ago, Bilal said:

Lol at this report and thread

your Pak army were loling when systematically ethnic cleansing Bengalis, only to surrender in utter humiliation when their demented and savagery was ended in 1971 War. 

your Pak army were loling when systematically ethnic cleansing Bengalis, only to surrender in utter humiliation when their demented and savagery was ended in 1971 War. 

Didnt know you have this supernatural ability of knowing everything so exactly. Good on you

^ Even now Pakistan is playing it very well. First Pakistan Military, ISI funded/controlled/influenced terrorist org bomb a Baluch mosque, market place or busy area or a Baloch leader which kills scores of Baluchis resulting in fear and exodus of Baluchis.

Next Military targets the innocent Baluchis and their families instead of real terrorist organizations and kills or imprisons Baluchis and hence further enhancng the exodus and fear.

Instead of being branded "crime against humanity" and "war crimes", Pakistani leadership claims above as Pakistan and Pakistanis are victims of terrorism and US/World should help it to fight it.

Edited by mishra

2 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

The cat is out of the bag ....

Modi ji took the Bait .... 

Thats all we (Pakistan) wanted from India/Modi ji .... :phehe:

but it appears that whole pakistan is really mad at modiji:phehe: