In policy shift, Narendra Modi brings up Balochistan again

velu

Just now, KeyboardWarrior said:

Thres is a difference between Aam Janta / Journalists and Establishment .... 

Establishment knows how to play the Game .... Its not new for them ....  :winky:

kashmir issue was out in the open and only pakistan bother ( even afghanistan and saudi support india ) ..

but this baloch issue is out in the open now which you guys didnt expect

you cant keep playing double games .. recently usa stopped supplying money and materials to pak :hehe:

in the end pakistan sleeps with everyone knowingly/unkowingly .. usa used it for the last 2 or 3 decades and china even ( china took neutral stand furing kargil:hahaha: pak )

10 hours ago, velu said:

kashmir issue was out in the open and only pakistan bother ( even afghanistan and saudi support india ) ..

but this baloch issue is out in the open now which you guys didnt expect

you cant keep playing double games .. recently usa stopped supplying money and materials to pak :hehe:

in the end pakistan sleeps with everyone knowingly/unkowingly .. usa used it for the last 2 or 3 decades and china even ( china took neutral stand furing kargil:hahaha: pak )

US have to pay the money if they wants NATO supply to reach afghanistan smothly ... and they are still paying for the NATO supply with materials ....  :winky:

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/90475-defence-news-and-updates/?page=9#comment-3282957

and 

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/90475-defence-news-and-updates/?page=8#comment-3182112

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/90475-defence-news-and-updates/?page=8#comment-3182538

US only stopped "Eight" F-16 Supply becoz they wants Pakistan to pay the cash upfront .. which wasnt the case when the deal was signed ... :dontknow: .... anyway , we will have More F-16s from Turkey/Poland if not US .... 

For Balochistan issue, i can say Goodluck to India...  :love:

and Go to UN ....  :phehe:

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

3 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

US have to pay the money if they wants NATO supply to reach afghanistan smothly ... and they are still paying for the NATO supply with materials ....  :winky:

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/90475-defence-news-and-updates/?page=9#comment-3282957

US only stopped "Eight" F-16 Supply becoz they wants Pakistan to pay the cash upfront .. which wasnt the case when the deal was signed ... :dontknow: .... anyway , we will have More F-16s from Turkey/Poland if not US .... 

For Balochistan issue, i can say Goodluck to India...  :love:

and Go to UN ....  :phehe:

as if we are going to give kashmir to pakistan in a silver platter :hehe: 

only thing that binds innocent pakistanis is the kashmir issue and your weekly infiltration wont change anything

for the matter of fact ( i m sorry to say this ) number of kashmiris died in a pakistan supported riots for the whole year is less than number of people died in baloch on a single day .. 

10 hours ago, velu said:

as if we are going to give kashmir to pakistan in a silver platter :hehe: 

only thing that binds innocent pakistanis is the kashmir issue and your weekly infiltration wont change anything

for the matter of fact ( i m sorry to say this ) number of kashmiris died in a pakistan supported riots for the whole year is less than number of people died in baloch on a single day .. 

we (Pakistan) dont need kashmir for ourselves ....

it will be kashmiris who will take it from India ....

and for the Balochistan issue ... Pakistan caught a monkey few months ago, which unfortunately have diarrhea of the mouth .... :hysterical:

600x300xkul.jpg.pagespeed.ic.FhUmWEee20.

So, ALL IZ WELL .... :winky:

^^^

where are those disappeared balochis ?

and if kashmiris can take it by themselves they why pakistan needs to send terrorists to india ..

anyway everyone knows how pakistan play their diplomacy .. slept with USA and was giving free accommodation to their role model osama :giggle:

10 hours ago, velu said:

^^^

where are those disappeared balochis ?

and if kashmiris can take it by themselves they why pakistan needs to send terrorists to india ..

anyway everyone knows how pakistan play their diplomacy .. slept with USA and was giving free accommodation to their role model osama :giggle:

as i said my friend for Balochistan , you (India) need to go UN for that ... :winky:

IIRC , BSF have no record of any single Intruder coming from pakistani side to LOC from last few years ...

what pakistan did to IOK, it all happend in past ... now pakistan dont need to do anything. 

the kashmiris will do thre own.

Establishment knows whats best for Pakistan's Interest .... leave it to them. :winky: 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

5 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

as i said my friend for Balochistan , you (India) need to go UN for that ... :winky:

IIRC , BSF have no record of any single Intruder coming from pakistani side to LOC from last few years ...

what pakistan did to IOK, it all happend in past ... now pakistan dont need to do anything. 

the kashmiris will do thre own.

Establishment knows whats best for Pakistan's Interest .... leave it to them. :winky: 

our target is not going to UN , but we might if we need to save them from genocide :pray:

anyway modi really riled up paksitan 

atleast you agreed that pakistan did supply terrorists earlier ..  but it is still going on if u refuse to believe 

establishment knows what is best for them :hehe:

its like claiming indian politicians do what  is best for us :giggle:

So how exactly are they going to repay all the installments that are due in coming 3-5 years for the loans taken in last few decades.

:phehe:

You cant even take the next loan, forget taking Kashmir.  Currently china is helping you. eventually this is what will happen.:croc:

10 hours ago, velu said:

our target is not going to UN , but we might if we need to save them from genocide :pray:

anyway modi really riled up paksitan 

atleast you agreed that pakistan did supply terrorists earlier ..  but it is still going on if u refuse to believe 

establishment knows what is best for them :hehe:

its like claiming indian politicians do what  is best for us :giggle:

as i said before in other thread, Modi ji is the best thing for Pakistan now a days.

Modi ji did what we wanted from him .... :phehe:

where did i mentioned we send terrorist ? i didnt. 

10 hours ago, dial_100 said:

So how exactly are they going to repay all the installments that are due in coming 3-5 years for the loans taken in last few decades.

:phehe:

You cant even take the next loan, forget taking Kashmir.  Currently china is helping you. eventually this is what will happen.:croc:

we had the sanctions like pressler amendment in 90's and pakistan survived.

the NDTV or ZEE news wont help the Indian cause here. you need to come out of it.

Pakistan have money or not, its not India's concern, or ist ?  like Balochistan ? .... :hysterical:

its pakistan internal matter .... 

10 hours ago, chewy said:

lol, India going to to UN for Balochistan :phehe:, keep dreaming, 

India didn't go to UN to liberate Bangladesh from tyranny of Pakistan, India doesn't need UN for Kashmir and India won't need UN when next time India needs to dismember Pakistan again.

my friend, go to the google and look up the pakistani map. 

Bangladesh have borders with India. Balochistan havent. 

thats the strategic location pakistan have. India got Land locked by Pakistan. as simple as that. :winky:

and you cant do jack about it. becoz even US cant do jack.

even if we lock the Afghan border for the day or two, Afghanis will eat thre Indians friend alive becoz of the absence of the Chicken. :hysterical:

and next time when you send some monkeys to Balochistan, you need to tell them that if they gt caught thn they need to shut thre mouth for good.

becoz pakistani Army is on the hunting mood now a days from khyber to karachi and Gawadar to AJK. :love:  

13 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

as i said before in other thread, Modi ji is the best thing for Pakistan now a days.

Modi ji did what we wanted from him .... :phehe:

where did i mentioned we send terrorist ? i didnt. 

we had the sanctions like pressler amendment in 90's and pakistan survived.

the NDTV or ZEE news wont help the Indian cause here. you need to come out of it.

Pakistan have money or not, its not India's concern, or ist ?  like Balochistan ? .... :hysterical:

its pakistan internal matter .... 

my friend, go to the google and look up the pakistani map. 

Bangladesh have borders with India. Balochistan havent. 

thats the strategic location pakistan have. India got Land locked by Pakistan. as simple as that. :winky:

and you cant do jack about it. becoz even US cant do jack.

even if we lock the Afghan border for the day or two, Afghanis will eat thre Indians friend alive becoz of the absence of the Chicken. :hysterical:

and next time when you send some monkeys to Balochistan, you need to tell them that if they gt caught thn they need to shut thre mouth for good.

becoz pakistani Army is on the hunting mood now a days from khyber to karachi and Gawadar to AJK. :love:  

Can you expand on how Pakistan has survived? I mean how's the Pakistan economy doing? lol

Pakistan army is in a hunting mood :fear1: should we be scared....again, the scary thing is Pak army might also include women and 6 year olds brainwashed into blowing themselves up as well in addition to the regular army folk...so yeah they are pretty dangerous

Edited by maniac

The funny thing is you search for Indian spy caught in Pakistan...pretty much every news report is from pakistan......I mean ok let us say India is sweeping things under the carpet...how come there is hardly any fks given in the world media?

If it is true...the world doesn't give a fk about Pakistan...if it is false then the conclusion is obvious...so looks like either ways Pakistan is a joke

36 minutes ago, maniac said:

Pakistan army is in a hunting mood :fear1: should we be scared....again, the scary thing is Pak army might also include women and 6 year olds brainwashed into blowing themselves up as well in addition to the regular army folk...so yeah they are pretty dangerous

Pakistan army is always in hunting mood, raping and slaughtering women and children, first Bengalis, then the Pandits in Kashmir and now Balochis.

Probably the most barbaric institution on par with likes of Islamic State, Boko Haram and Taliban. 

When he says survived, he really meant that various donners dropped funds in the bowl (borrow). They dont have ability to build businesses in anyway. Whatever businesses they had, we all witnessed how they destroyed them. Here is how i had defined Pakistan once-

No brain, no technology, no development, no capacity,

No movies, no sports, no stars, no celebrity

No water, no oil, no industries, no electricity,

No roads, no train, no planes, no modernity

No healthcare, no education, no law, no university

No growth, no vision, no money, no credibility

No secularism, no democracy, no peace, no security

No shame, no leaders, no future, no dignity

despite that they survived so long. Its all their internal matter, which will implode one day.

Edited by dial_100

8 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

When he says survived, he really meant that various donners dropped funds in the bowl (borrow). They dont have ability to build businesses in anyway. Whatever businesses they had, we all witnessed how they destroyed them. Here is how i had defined Pakistan once-

No brain, no technology, no development, no capacity,

No movies, no sports, no stars, no celebrity

No water, no oil, no industries, no electricity,

No roads, no train, no planes, no modernity

No healthcare, no education, no law, no university

No growth, no vision, no money, no credibility

No secularism, no democracy, no peace, no security

No shame, no leaders, no future, no dignity

despite that they survived so long. Its all their internal matter, which will implode one day.

Are you kidding me? I am pretty sure there are a lot of Pakistanis or people who chose to live in Pakistan in the FBI's most wanted list.

They have Ivy league Madrasas that have produced students who have made their "mark" in the world.

Rest I agree

Bangladesh to Balochistan: Pakistan Army’s sordid record of ethnic genocide

http://www.dhakatribune.com/world/south-asia/2016/08/21/bangladesh-balochistan-pakistan-armys-sordid-record-ethnic-genocide/

How is the Pakistan Army is getting away with its repeat of the East Pakistan genocide against its Bengali co-religionists? Geopolitical and geostrategic factors come into play in favour of the Pakistan Army. The United States which has the biggest stake in Balochistan’s strategic significance shies away from adopting a strong stand against the brutal suppression of Balochistan. Recently a State Department spokesperson has asserted that the United States does not support Baluchistan’s independence. There seems to be a marked cleavage between the US Administration and its Senators and Congressmen.

China with its deep and well entrenched strategic stakes in Balochistan will never ever support demands of the Baloch peoples surge towards independence. China can be expected to be complicit with the Pakistan Army in its brutal hold over Balochistan.

But then the Baloch people should not be disheartened by the stands of the United States and China. Both USA and China were opposed to Bangladesh’s struggle for independence and ending Pakistan Army’s ethnic genocide. Could the United States and China stop the emergence of an independent Bangladesh?

Like Bangladesh, the Baloch people need to keep alive their torch for freedom as they have done for the last six decades. More than 300,000 Balochis have lost their lives and another 25,000 are missing. It is a terrible price to pay for independence by the six million people of Balochistan. That is the only way of redeeming the sacrifices of its martyrs by an incessant freedom struggle.

more at http://www.dhakatribune.com/world/south-asia/2016/08/21/bangladesh-balochistan-pakistan-armys-sordid-record-ethnic-genocide/

1 hour ago, Finer said:

This clearly show Modi is getting desperate since all his plans to turn the world against Pakistan backfired. As usual, this plan will backfire too. Since MQM is closed for indefinitely period, what will be next plan for Modi now?

TTP gone, Balochi resistance group surrendered and MQM is closed now, so what is next, Modi? :--D

Modi has no plan, the world is already turning against Pakistan.

It is at the bottom of list for countries where Pakistani don't need visas, Pakistanis are one of the biggest group of illegal migrants into Europe, Pakistanis have been involved in terror attacks both in US and Europe, US and NATO bomb Pakistani civilians in Pakistan with impunity, internationally recognised terrorists walk openly in Pakistan and of course Osama Bin Laden was welcomed in Pakistan.

If the Pakistan army (just another terrorist group) and its terrorist friends don't stop their barbaric practices it will continue hurting innocent Pakistani civilians, no wonder Balochistan wants be independent 

US refuses to back Modi’s claims

WASHINGTON: The United States continues to view the Kashmir issue as a dispute that needs to be settled by both India and Pakistan, says the US State Department, while distancing itself from India’s claims over Azad Kashmir.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1278096/us-refuses-to-back-modis-claims

Jin pey takiya tha, wohi pattay hawa denay lagay ..... :hysterical: