ICF leaving/coming back thread

Trichromatic

Lot of our old nmembers stopped visiting site before and when site down. Later lot of new members joined. So if you are returning after long time then you can post here. If you're planning to take a break then tell us here. If you're leaving ICF forever then share your experiences. 

Edited by Trichromatic

In last 6 years,I really have enjoyed being a small part of ICF. IPLs were epic. The trolling with SRH fans was more interesting than the matches. Like all good things come to an end, my journey with ICF has also come to an end. This is my final good bye to all the members here and specially to some whom I considered friends (at least online friends). Hope you guys and ICF do well in future.

Last few days, a lot of my posts and threads have been deleted and I have received warnings too. Looks like ICF has all of a sudden become much more 'civilized'. I guess I can't fit in this new ICF. 

I request the Mods to please delete/ban my account in ICF.

4 hours ago, Debutant said:

In last 6 years,I really have enjoyed being a small part of ICF. IPLs were epic. The trolling with SRH fans was more interesting than the matches. Like all good things come to an end, my journey with ICF has also come to an end. This is my final good bye to all the members here and specially to some whom I considered friends (at least online friends). Hope you guys and ICF do well in future.

Last few days, a lot of my posts and threads have been deleted and I have received warnings too. Looks like ICF has all of a sudden become much more 'civilized'. I guess I can't fit in this new ICF. 

Mods have a job bro. I guess many more of my posts get edited than anyone else's (as I use bad language many times). No need to leave the forum due to that.

12 hours ago, Debutant said:

Dil pe mat le yaar. Ignore mod bots and keep trolling. 99% of your posts dont warrant a warning. 1% ke liye kyun chinta karataa hai