Why am I so retarded ? Plz help me

fineleg

In a way, I think it's really smart play by sachin. Singles make a partnership, and by giving the tailenders more responsibility, all his partnerships with lower-order players have almost looked like a normal partnership. No sense of desperation. Plus, as a poster pointed out, if the tailender is decent, he can score a lot of runs when the field is up. Impressive.

Well this is not a situation for him to be dropped' date=' but for him to be rewarded by getting out as 10th wicket.[/quote'] I think he knows more about the wicket and the tail enders abilities than you and me, so I think we should trust him. Specially after he's gotten out 200 runs from the tail. Isnt that what steve waugh did?.. it gives them so much more confidence. Its easy to be an armchair critic...

Varun, Doing it when Bhajji is there is different. Just becos Ishant Sharma or RPS got lucky while batting today, does not mean this is "good strategy". Another day, easily IS or RPS may have been out within first 5 balls that they faced.

sometime's u r pain in the arse finey!
Yes, u want nothing but that selfish SRT to be worshipped. Sorry, when he acts selfish, he'll be called selfish. As I said:
Doing it when Bhajji is there is different. Just becos Ishant Sharma or RPS got lucky while batting today, does not mean this is "good strategy". Another day, easily IS or RPS may have been out within first 5 balls that they faced.

Doing it when Bhajji is there is different. Just becos Ishant Sharma or RPS got lucky while batting today, does not mean this is "good strategy". Another day, easily IS or RPS may have been out within first 5 balls that they faced.
If they're as bad as you're saying they are, then they wouldnt have lasted this long. You get lucky once or twice.. you dont go on to make 20-30 runs, with cover drives and leg glances. He knows what he's doing, and more importantly, IT IS WORKING!!! I can understand you criticizing him, and ill-wishing him if it didnt work, but its working!! we've gotten 200 runs from last 3 wickets.. what more do u want :hysterical:

As I said: Quote qs.gif Doing it when Bhajji is there is different. Just becos Ishant Sharma or RPS got lucky while batting today, does not mean this is "good strategy". Another day, easily IS or RPS may have been out within first 5 balls that they faced. qe.gif Steve Waugh thinks differently. Its a matter of personal opinion. All that matters is, that whatever tendu is doing, is working, so why are you complaining?

Holysmoke, When SRT takes a single off the first ball during the early overs when Ishant Sharma is there, even SRT does not know if I.S. will survive or not. He took huge risk, it works ok today, but think WHY IS HE DOING THIS? Why? Becos he wants to be Not Out. THATS ALL. THATS WHY. This is not being done to develop I.S. batting confidence. Certainly not. Please understand this. There is NO gracious reason why this is being done! Only selfish reason, can you see this? With bhajji its ok, not IS certainly. As I said he wants not out, and I hope the "real" God above denies him that.