Why am I so retarded ? Plz help me

fineleg

Guest HariSampath

A little more smarter cricket by Sachin may have seen us leading by 100 now. I mean if Ishant can hit 5 fours and Bhajji can get 60, Sachin after getting past 100 must be able to get as many runs as quickly as possible. If ishant had got out 7 overs back or RP and Ishant had gone in 2 balls 12 overs back, Sachin would have been stranded with no signficant lead. He just needs to shift gear.

A little more smarter cricket by Sachin may have seen us leading by 100 now. I mean if Ishant can hit 5 fours and Bhajji can get 60, Sachin after getting past 100 must be able to get as many runs as quickly as possible. If ishant had got out 7 overs back or RP and Ishant had gone in 2 balls 12 overs back, Sachin would have been stranded with no signficant lead. He just needs to shift gear.
Exactly. 11 DOT BALLS by SRT with Ishant Sharma batting. Thats 11 CONSECUTIVE dot balls!!!

Holysmoke, When SRT takes a single off the first ball during the early overs when Ishant Sharma is there, even SRT does not know if I.S. will survive or not. He took huge risk, it works ok today, but think WHY IS HE DOING THIS? Why? Becos he wants to be Not Out. THATS ALL. THATS WHY. This is not being done to develop I.S. batting confidence. Certainly not. Please understand this. There is NO gracious reason why this is being done! Only selfish reason, can you see this? With bhajji its ok, not IS certainly. As I said he wants not out, and I hope the "real" God above denies him that.
wtf. SRT plays with IS every f'ing day in the nets. He knows exactly what IS can do, and what he cant. If you notice, that is why he didnt let IS face a single ball of hogg. Its a calculated risk, one which he thought was worth taking, and thats why he took it. Thats why it worked. I dont think it is a selfish reason.

We could have gotten 100 RUN LEAD instead of 69 run lead if this SELFISH PIECE OF ... had chosen not to be selfish. Ishant is out - Maybe the "real" God above will reward SRT with an injury for the remaining series... (ok, bracing for calls of me being accused as Paki, but whatever... this is SELFISH #$#%)

All you useless ppl always think negative. Can anyone tell me when did Zak become a reasonable bat??? Only after he had a last wicket partnership with God in which Zak scored big. Since then he hasn't looked back and is a decent bat. Maybe in the nets IS showed some potential + it's his first test innings. There could be so many reasons behind the approach. I personally like the approach because more than the runs we need to damage the aussie confidence by frustrating them - and I think we succeeded in that

We could have gotten 100 RUN LEAD instead of 69 run lead if this SELFISH PIECE OF ... had chosen not to be selfish. Ishant is out - Maybe the "real" God above will reward SRT with an injury for the remaining series... (ok, bracing for calls of me being accused as Paki, but whatever... this is SELFISH #$#%)
injury?? settle down:finger:

The team deserved a 100 run lead. SRT could have given this. THANK U, Dravid for knowingly or unknowingly denying a 200 to SRT in Multan. Thank u, real God, for giving the selfish guy 7 (thats right 7) 90s in year 2007 :thumbs_up: 7 90s :thumbs_up: This statician would have SO WANTED the 100s, great he did not get it in 2007

The team deserved a 100 run lead. SRT could have given this. THANK U, Dravid for knowingly or unknowingly denying a 200 to SRT in Multan. Thank u, real God, for giving the selfish guy 7 (thats right 7) 90s in year 2007 :clapping: 7 90s :clapping:
Yea... now you are beginning to sound totally dumb...But for him, we would have been all out for 300, dont forget that.

People are really dense. He could have gotten out going for runs. The partnership was worth 31 runs. It added a lot of frustration on Aussie, esp the openers who would have to survive another 10 overs. The partnership not only got enough runs and also it bade time. WHo know how much a tired Sachin would have scored if he had kept most of the strike. Ultimately he is out there playing and is best judge of the situation and the rest of us can only feel frustrated and stupid complaining.