Sign in to follow this  
KeyboardWarrior

India and Pakistan (Terrorism and Kashmir Issue)

11 hours ago, velu said:

short term memory loss..

check baloch threds , you suggested india to approach UN , and pakistan is doing exactly the same..

going by other forums , you guys seems to be really pissed off like a neutered dog :rotfl:

I think you dont even know what we were talking about in our whole conversation on ICF.

let me clear it for you.

i told you (India/Modi ji ) to go to UN to raise voice for Balochistan.

we (Pakistan) ha never problem raising voice on IOK in UN or on any international level. 

so i think you can understand now what i meant before. 

to give you some peace of mind .... 

Sep 30th 2015 : Nawaz to raise Kashmir issue in UN speech  

http://tribune.com.pk/story/964761/nawaz-to-raise-kashmir-issue-in-un-speech/

the problem is for you, not for us.

we will raise voice on kashmir on this coming UN session again.:phehe:

but you cant do jack about Balochistan in UN. :hysterical:

and if you do ths you will be doomed .... :drool:

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

Indian media reacts angrily to PM’s move

1171247-nawazAFPx-1472378450-513-640x480

ISLAMABAD: Premier Nawaz Sharif’s move evoked a strong and angry reaction from the Indian media, which called it “provocation, needling and meddling” in the country’s affairs.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1171247/knee-jerk-reaction-indian-media-reacts-angrily-pms-move/

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/27-Aug-16/indian-media-vexed-by-nawazs-move-to-raise-kashmir-issue-globally

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2016/08/28/national/pms-bold-move-draws-terse-reaction-from-indian-media/

You can keep shouting, Kashmir will never be yours.

So is Pakistan the world super power than can take Kashmiris into confidence giving them a US like lifestyle with jobs? LOL, in your impoverished country, go solve the problems first.

Makes perfect sense as to why you are still stuck with Kashmir, after all there is nothing to talk about from your PM.

“As far as Kashmir issue is concerned, Pakistan mustn’t internationalise it. It is a bilateral issue,” the paper quoted Minister of State for External Affairs M.J. Akbar as telling ANI news agency."

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1171311/pakistan-not-internationalise-kashmir-issue-indian-minister/

http://www.dawn.com/news/1280500/india-says-kashmir-a-bilateral-issue

:hysterical:

30 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

I think you dont even know what we were talking about in our whole conversation on ICF.

let me clear it for you.

i told you (India/Modi ji ) to go to UN to raise voice for Balochistan.

we (Pakistan) ha never problem raising voice on IOK in UN or on any international level. 

so i think you can understand now what i meant before. 

to give you some peace of mind .... 

Sep 30th 2015 : Nawaz to raise Kashmir issue in UN speech  

http://tribune.com.pk/story/964761/nawaz-to-raise-kashmir-issue-in-un-speech/

the problem is for you, not for us.

we will raise voice on kashmir on this coming UN session again.:phehe:

but you cant do jack about Balochistan in UN. :hysterical:

and if you did you will be doomed .... :drool:

lahori logic in the last part of your post is too strong :hehe:

Just now, velu said:

lahori logic in the last part of your post is too strong :hehe:

Once in a news television, one of their 'defence experts' said that he will kill any Indian who he sees. They think like their leaders (read as terrorists) I guess. 

11 hours ago, velu said:

dude .. stop creating thread for your every post :giggle:

and pakistan media is so happy about india raising baloch issue :rotfl:

why ? i can make threads on anything i want .... :phehe:

Times of Pakistan is pakistani media .... :hysterical:

its more like Times of Mumbai to me ... btw that Urdu was hilarious :hysterical:

14 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

^ Can you talk about Balochistan at UN session ? .... 

I pray Modi ji will talk about Balochistan at UN .... I am praying for that .... :pray:

In UN, we have to talk about climate change, what progressive countries like India and US do. No time for weeping like Pak does.

Professionalism matters!

5 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

^ LOL at professionalism , 

You mean like Modi ji weeping on 15th August ?

instead talking about Indian independence day, he choose to weep about other things .... :hysterical:  

You see, that's called smart thinking. The PM knows who he is speaking to. If you are one dimensional and speak the same crap, nobody will listen.

That's called being smart, which is alien to Pakistanis I know.

6 minutes ago, zen said:

Tariq Fatah and Ambassador Haqaani will be enough to expose this group from Pak .... No one gives Pak any importance, and these ppl go to embrass themselves 

They must be going there to beg, not demand Kashmir from us. They know they stand no chance in the world.

6 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

They must be going there to beg, not demand Kashmir from us. They know they stand no chance in the world.

Pak has no stand on Kashmir. It is required to remove its forces from the region 

Today, US provided info that Pathankot attack originated from Pak 

And these delusional folks are on their way :facepalm:

Edited by zen

6 minutes ago, zen said:

Pak has no stand on Kashmir. It is required to remove its forces from the region 

Today, US provided info that Pathankot attack originated from Pak 

And these delusional folks are on their way :facepalm:

These people are here for fun, nothing serious as they know they are at fault. Shamelessly hiding terrorists, they want to deflect attention.

It is a deluded country with no hope as long as this habit is kept.

Edited by Adi_91

10 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

You see, that's called smart thinking. The PM knows who he is speaking to. If you are one dimensional and speak the same crap, nobody will listen.

That's called being smart, which is alien to Pakistanis I know.

smart and Modi ji .... :phehe:

Look at the thread title thn .... and 

“As far as Kashmir issue is concerned, Pakistan mustn’t internationalise it. It is a bilateral issue,” the paper quoted Minister of State for External Affairs M.J. Akbar as telling ANI news agency."

Very smart. i must say .... :hysterical:

You gt back what you dont want .... :drool:

3 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

These people are here for fun, nothing serious as they know they are at fault. Shamelessly hiding terrorists, they want to deflect attention.

It is a deluded country with no hope as long as this habit is kept.

Unless there is a positive cultural change in Pak, the country will either break up or cleaned up by Ind (Modi has already started to build international consensus against Pak) 

5 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

smart and Modi ji .... :phehe:

Look at the thread title thn .... and 

Very smart. i must say .... :hysterical:

You gt back what you dont want .... :drool:

The minister is not PM, just FYI.

Mr. Akbar is also smart, in that he insulted your country by giving some friendly advice to the neighbor, albeit a rogue nation. 

6 minutes ago, zen said:

Unless there is a positive cultural change in Pak, the country will either break up or cleaned up by Ind (Modi has already started to build international consensus against Pak) 

Their next plan maybe is to host ISIS. Never know these people.

This sums up as to why Pakistan is a dysfunctional state. The prime minister is more fixated on the events in neighbouring countries rather than fixing their own basic problems, I don't about Kashmir's distant future but Pakistan won't last longer with such dysfunctional leadership.

This sums up as to why Pakistan is a dysfunctional state. The prime minister is more fixated on the events in neighbouring countries rather than fixing their own basic problems, I don't about Kashmir's distant future but Pakistan won't last longer with such dysfunctional leadership.

Not really .It's a nice diversion tactics .

When under pressure for domestic failures shout Kashmir to divert attention.

Has been the standard tactics of Pakistani politicians for last 20-25 years .

On 8/29/2016 at 3:27 AM, Sajid_Rana said:

Nice counter attack from Nawaz Sharif. Kashmir is like Palestine and must be solved by UN and international powers.

Kashmir is Kashmir and Palestine is Palestine. Stop being slaves of Arabs and stop drawing parallels.

54 minutes ago, velu said:

padosis very well might claim hosting ISIS is a well planned strategy to counter baloch freedom movement :giggle:

And ISIS is expected only wipe out Balochis and "RAW-CIA-Mossad" agents .... Once the mission is complete, ISIS will happily go back home (not doing any damage to rest of Pak) :dontknow:

On 8/30/2016 at 10:01 AM, velu said:

padosis very well might claim hosting ISIS is a well planned strategy to counter baloch freedom movement :giggle:

On twitter earlier this year they were saying India made ISIS. Along with the US and Israel. Hindoo-Yahoodi-Christian conspiracy to defame innocent Pakistanis, et al. :((

1 hour ago, Tibarn said:

On twitter earlier this year they were saying India made ISIS. Along with the US and Israel. Hindoo-Yahoodi-Christian conspiracy to defame innocent Pakistanis, et al. :((

at times when i hear the alleged Ind-Israel-US axis, i wonder how it would be if it were true. Wont be half bad as the pickle that India is in currently with the " try to get tech from everyone at exorbitant price endup with generation older inventory for defence forces always because of procurement delays". US' second hand inventory refurbished would have made us a decent power with lesser expenditure and more moola for R&D. But i like the lal topi guy its good comic relief, although he is serious abt himself