• Announcements

• Trichromatic

IPL forum is open now   01/29/2018

Discuss about IPL at http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/forum/19-ipl-forum/
Sign in to follow this  
KeyboardWarrior

India and Pakistan (Terrorism and Kashmir Issue)

5 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Modi is creating an atmosphere so that when India retaliates the international reaction is manageable.Something like 1971.

With nuclear armed pak. It would be terminal folly to conventionally attack pak, do you mean covert attack? 

With nuclear armed pak. It would be terminal folly to conventionally attack pak, do you mean covert attack? 

Pakistani Generals are not fools.They enjoy their power their luxuries etc more than anything.Pakistan will cease to exist if they even use a tactical nuke let alone a strategic nuke.They will not go nuclear but run to their daddies for ceasefire.And that will be the chance for negotiation.The retaliation will also tell Pakistani that they will have to bear huge costs for their terror support.Right now the cost is too low and hence Pakistan continues with this tactics.

The second option is drone strikes and surgical strikes.

The third option is covert ops plus supporting anti Pakistan elements.

The fourth is to withdrae from the Indus water treaty and we can cause floods and drought in Pakistan at will.

But whichever option we choose we have to manage the international arena.

11 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Pakistani Generals are not fools.They enjoy their power their luxuries etc more than anything.Pakistan will cease to exist if they even use a tactical nuke let alone a strategic nuke.They will not go nuclear but run to their daddies for ceasefire.And that will be the chance for negotiation.The retaliation will also tell Pakistani that they will have to bear huge costs for their terror support.Right now the cost is too low and hence Pakistan continues with this tactics.

The second option is drone strikes and surgical strikes.

The third option is covert ops plus supporting anti Pakistan elements.

The fourth is to withdrae from the Indus water treaty and we can cause floods and drought in Pakistan at will.

But whichever option we choose we have to manage the international arena.

I get your making it costly logic, i love it any and all possibilities would have to be ascertained to do it. But you are discounting one fact dude, in war there is manageable escalation and then there is lack of escalation dominance. Say there is conventional exchange and we punish them as we have in the past beyond what they can bear, Imagine the usual irregulars/raiders/sons of soil etc getting hold of some tactical nukes and using them against any of the numerous cities we have on the border, imagine Amristar being hit with a few of them. India would have to then prepare a full and severe second strike retaliation from say air,land and sea based nuke platforms, a given at that stage in eastern sector would be Arunachal gone to China, and worse case would be Ladhak/Uttarakhand/Sikkim/Bhutan,NE over run, we are firmly below the mountain elevation line not able to take back anything conventionally. And Pak preparing with anything nuclear they have remaining to hit our cities. Not a good scenario, i think we lack escalation dominance, if we get a proper missile shield and air superiority over paf and plaaf and parity with PLN over Indian ocean and south east asia,absolute dominance in terms of nuclear stockpiles( i am talking big bazooka daddy bombs like the ones with US and Russia) then i think we have a sort of escalation dominance that is need to pull this off.

I also believe the tactical nuke is just bs, i think when shit hits the roof, pak will target Mumbai with a proper nuke, that would be world war, cant imagine that situation. All out war or any direct op is out of question only covert ops ever.

I get your making it costly logic, i love it any and all possibilities would have to be ascertained to do it. But you are discounting one fact dude, in war there is manageable escalation and then there is lack of escalation dominance. Say there is conventional exchange and we punish them as we have in the past beyond what they can bear, Imagine the usual irregulars/raiders/sons of soil etc getting hold of some tactical nukes and using them against any of the numerous cities we have on the border, imagine Amristar being hit with a few of them. India would have to then prepare a full and severe second strike retaliation from say air,land and sea based nuke platforms, a given at that stage in eastern sector would be Arunachal gone to China, and worse case would be Ladhak/Uttarakhand/Sikkim/Bhutan,NE over run, we are firmly below the mountain elevation line not able to take back anything conventionally. And Pak preparing with anything nuclear they have remaining to hit our cities. Not a good scenario, i think we lack escalation dominance, if we get a proper missile shield and air superiority over paf and plaaf and parity with PLN over Indian ocean and south east asia,absolute dominance in terms of nuclear stockpiles( i am talking big bazooka daddy bombs like the ones with US and Russia) then i think we have a sort of escalation dominance that is need to pull this off.

I also believe the tactical nuke is just bs, i think when shit hits the roof, pak will target Mumbai with a proper nuke, that would be world war, cant imagine that situation. All out war or any direct op is out of question only covert ops ever.

Their Nukes are their precious child and firing a nuke isnt throwing a grenade.There are proper safeguards in Pakistan as well for nuke launches.Firing a Nuke isnt something that is so easy.

The Chinese are all hot air.They wont get into a war with anyone.India also has a defence treaty with Russia where Russia has to respond to any chinese attack on India also US at this time will not let china overrun India in any case.So chinese threat isnt that much.Plus the Chinese have a lot of headache in the ECS and SCS region.They cany get involved in India.

Most likely India will launch Surgical strikes in Pakistan in response to a terror attack.Or withdraw from IWT and stop the water flow.

Pakistan could retaliate with a surgical strike of their own but we have a huge air superiority over them and they will be beaten back.Their second option will be a full fledged war which they have more chances of losing.Third option will be use of nukes which will mean they are annhilated.

Now Pakistab uses terror tactics because it keeps the matter simmering and the cost is low.They will have to rethink using that tactics if the cost goes as high as a full war or even a limited war.

Modi is doing all these speeches so that when India retaliates the international players can be managed just like Indira did.Pakistans first response will be to run to its daddies.

20 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Their Nukes are their precious child and firing a nuke isnt throwing a grenade.There are proper safeguards in Pakistan as well for nuke launches.Firing a Nuke isnt something that is so easy.

The Chinese are all hot air.They wont get into a war with anyone.India also has a defence treaty with Russia where Russia has to respond to any chinese attack on India also US at this time will not let china overrun India in any case.So chinese threat isnt that much.Plus the Chinese have a lot of headache in the ECS and SCS region.They cany get involved in India.

Most likely India will launch Surgical strikes in Pakistan in response to a terror attack.Or withdraw from IWT and stop the water flow.

Pakistan could retaliate with a surgical strike of their own but we have a huge air superiority over them and they will be beaten back.Their second option will be a full fledged war which they have more chances of losing.Third option will be use of nukes which will mean they are annhilated.

Now Pakistab uses terror tactics because it keeps the matter simmering and the cost is low.They will have to rethink using that tactics if the cost goes as high as a full war or even a limited war.

Modi is doing all these speeches so that when India retaliates the international players can be managed just like Indira did.Pakistans first response will be to run to its daddies.

tactical nukes are sam's,aam's,artilery shells etc, i think theirs is nasar a battle field nuke ( per doctrine to be used within pak land area when Indian troops are in conventional attack mode),nasr i guess will read up and explain later.

3 hours ago, Sajid_Rana said:

That one nation paid the most sacrifice to fight someone else's war. If not for this nation whole South Asia would have fallen to Al Qaida.

Pakistan is one nation that has a track record of genocides, from partition to Bangladesh genocide to killings of Kashmiri Pandits, and decades old ethnic cleansing of Balochis in their homeland. 

After 9/11 Pakistan should have been bombed along with Afghanistan in the war on terror, Bush had your scumbag Pak army by the balls in the "with us or against us" statement. Your coward army sold out your nation's dignity, happy to sacrifice few 1000 civilian deaths a year for some perks from US.

There is no sacrifice from Pakistan but psychopath lust for killing from your Pak army to the hundreds of murdering militias groups (aka "terrorist groups").   

Pakistan is one of most despised nations in the world, it is known as fountainhead of terrorists, no wonder it is ranked bottom in the passport list. 

2 minutes ago, chewy said:

Pakistan is one nation that has a track record of genocides, from partition to Bangladesh genocide to killings of Kashmiri Pandits, and decades old ethnic cleansing of Balochis in their homeland. 

After 9/11 Pakistan should have been bombed along with Afghanistan in the war on terror, Bush had your scumbag Pak army by the balls in the "with us or against us" statement. Your coward army sold out your nation's dignity, happy to sacrifice few 1000 civilian deaths a year for some perks from US.

There is no sacrifice from Pakistan but psychopath lust for killing from your Pak army to the hundreds of murdering militias groups (aka "terrorist groups").   

Pakistan is one of most despised nations in the world, it is known as fountainhead of terrorists, no wonder it is ranked bottom in the passport list. 

Wish Pakistani brothers realise this.

1 hour ago, chewy said:

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

PM calling for isolating Pakistan and put sanctions on them to destroy the terrorist ecosystem.

how about first get rid of the MFN status to these terrorist country, and why so long to stop public funding of terror group Hurriyat.

Anyways good to hear ballsy talk from Indian PM  regarding the Terror Republic of Pakistan, Manmahon Singh just mumbled his denouncement of Pakistan's terror activities.

the good thing is, it is being said on platforms where Pakistan have no access to.

They will have to wait for next UN conference on gay rights in Marxist countries or something lol

10 hours ago, Pakistan said:

That's the problem with you lot, dissiluation of ur terror Pak army.

Next time India needs advice from someone, It won't be USA, who to this day Militrise their majority white police force and undertake extrajudicial killings of black minorities who they suppressed through slavery for centuries.

no wonder u being Pakistanis prefer this barbaric USA methods of murdering and killing minorities using full force of savage Pak Army and terrorists, the same minorities who u have been surpressing for decades, e.g Ahmadies, Hindus, Christians, Balochis, Bengalis

4 hours ago, chewy said:

That's the problem with you lot, dissiluation of ur terror Pak army.

Next time India needs advice from someone, It won't be USA, who to this day Militrise their majority white police force and undertake extrajudicial killings of black minorities who they suppressed through slavery for centuries.

no wonder u being Pakistanis prefer this barbaric USA methods of murdering and killing minorities using full force of savage Pak Army and terrorists, the same minorities who u have been surpressing for decades, e.g Ahmadies, Hindus, Christians, Balochis, Bengalis

Wait what? Those are isolated incidents. It's not militarizing. Where are you getting this news from? Those are racially motivated killings.

23 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Says a guy implicated in mass murder

In your dreams maybe?

I think you guys have run out of ideas and preaching the same crap about a clean man holding the highest political office in India. No wonder for this attitude, you guys are disrespected worldwide. 

On 9 September 2016 at 6:20 PM, cric_fan said:

Says a guy implicated in mass murder

There be still questions on Modi's handling of 2002. No doubt.

But Pakistanis are in worst position to question his character, when Pakistan has elected leaders or ruled by dictators with little concern for minorities since partition.

Pakistan always have elected leaders and of course the Pak Army chief as mass murderers since 1947 who endorsed genocide of Balochis, Bangladeshis, Kasmiri Pandits and not to mention the almost monthly burning down of Hindu or Christians neighbourhoods in major Pak cities. No action taken, no criminal investigation.

The entire Pak government and army is run by psychopathic mass murderers since 1947.

1 hour ago, chewy said:

There be still questions on Modi's handling of 2002. No doubt.

But Pakistanis are in worst position to question his character, when Pakistan has elected leaders or ruled by dictators with little concern for minorities since partition.

Pakistan always have elected leaders and of course the Pak Army chief as mass murderers since 1947 who endorsed genocide of Balochis, Bangladeshis, Kasmiri Pandits and not to mention the almost monthly burning down of Hindu or Christians neighbourhoods in major Pak cities. No action taken, no criminal investigation.

The entire Pak government and army is run by psychopathic mass murderers since 1947.

They will slap blasphemy cases against minorities in the name of religion yet they ask questions about India. Poor Shias, Ahemadis, Christians , Sikhs and Hindus. The Ahmedis were the people who got a country for them but they are foreigners in their own country along with all minorities.Their justice system is corrupted too. It's not just political leaders. But they overlook their own problems.

Edited by gattaca

5 hours ago, gattaca said:

They will slap blasphemy cases against minorities in the name of religion yet they ask questions about India. Poor Shias, Ahemadis, Christians , Sikhs and Hindus. The Ahmedis were the people who got a country for them but they are foreigners in their own country along with all minorities.Their justice system is corrupted too. It's not just political leaders. But they overlook their own problems.

At least in India regarding Modi and 2002, there was justice pursued, Modi may have got away in Paks eyes, but many got convicted for 2002 atrocities.

In Pakistan there is no conscious, no-one has been prosecuted for the Bangladesh genocide, and then have gall to criticise the current trials in Bangladesh. This is the nature of Pakistan, if they can't even remotely introspect about their past crimes they will never come out of their country of terrorist producer mindset.

^ dude he is mentioning about Ghazwa-e-hind. LOLLZ

The army of mujahdeen are going to ride on goats, camels and donkeys and conquer hind. No idea how they sleep with such a idiocy. But that dude doesnt appear normal to me.

20 hours ago, dial_100 said:

^ dude he is mentioning about Ghazwa-e-hind. LOLLZ

The army of mujahdeen are going to ride on goats, camels and donkeys and conquer hind. No idea how they sleep with such a idiocy. But that dude doesnt appear normal to me.

I guessed that but wanted to hear from the camel's mouth :phehe:

Islam has been present in Ind since centuries. So I guess his idea is that those who already accepted Islam have to continue the war on their own ppl until everyone accepts it and magically turn into Arabs 

4 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

He is a symptom. Not the cause...

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Yes but it sends a powerful message .... Proxies cannot be protected by Pak army 

4 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

They are useless.This time hit the Pak Army.

Of course when the time is right 

Time for another surgical strike on those camps I guess. Now, its getting predictable that the Pakistani army and terrorists will attempt to hit India after the embarrassment last week.

Expected response from the kanjars. 4 piglets entered. Last time I checked, 2 of them were killed, the other 2 had been cornered.

One BSF Jawaan was martyred. He was reportedly the one who spotted and charged at the terrorists. R.I.P.