Arvind Kejriwal expels Social Welfare Minister Sandeep Kumar after receiving 'objectionable CD

Stuge

10 hours ago, radhika said:

Poor guy....he can't have sex with the wife whose feet he touches everyday and takes Ashirvaad.:p:

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/03/23/meet-the-minister-who-touches-his-wifes-feet-every-morning/

Someone from ABP had tweeted that it was from his college days?

What is objectionable about the CD?

First establish the authenticity of the cd. Then find when was it shot. If there is no case of corruption or anything like that when which law has he broken for which news channels are crying about?

Some gossip says that it was shot by him and used for harassing the women.

Now he is using the "I am being set up because I am a poor dalit " card.

Kejriiwal's ministers find newer ways of getting fired every time.:p:

Fake degrees,wife beating ,sex tape....har baar kuch naya ...:drum:

Edited by radhika

On 9/1/2016 at 8:07 PM, velu said:

we should punish the guy who distributed this cd..

sanddep can watever he wish in his persona capacity

That is a popular view in the media....but I disagree.

There is another person in the video and that person has rights too.

His previous assistant has alleged that the minister himself made the recording to blackmail the women.

Even if we take his accusations with a sack of salt....someone made the video...that has to be investigated because that is against the law.

If he himself did it....did he have consent of the women to record?...if not,that is a crime.

If he indeed made the video to harass the women....then sending the video to the CM is not wrong because  it is like handing over evidence of a crime.(distributing it to others is wrong)

Edited by radhika

Some gossip says that it was shot by him and used for harassing the women.

Now he is using the "I am being set up because I am a poor dalit " card.

Kejriiwal's ministers find newer ways of getting fired every time.:p:

Fake degrees,wife beating ,sex tape....har baar kuch naya ...:drum:

that's a serious crime if that's true

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Kejriwal and his men largely came across as progressive men...often talking highly of their wives and contribution of their wives in their lives.

Kejriwal himself comes across as a family man who loves and respects his wife.

This Sex tape guy talked about touching his wife's feet everyday during a 'women's day' function. (now his ex assistance says he openly abuses her)

A previous case showed his minister abusing his wife and was charged with attempt to murder.

It is believed that a lot of AAP supporters in the previous elections were women.

Even I have a soft corner for Kejriwal vs the wife abandoner Modiji .

All these contrary revelations are going to severely dent AAp's image with their women voters.