Ranji Trophy 2016/17

Bleed-Blue

Akhil is not ordinary.. 2nd highest run scorer last season.

If runs are the only measure to rate a player, then what u said is absolutely true. But, somehow he didn't looked Intl class to me. I have watched AU's A tour matches and he looked piss poor against bounce and pace.

I can give so many names who r domestic gaints but never good enough for Intl cricket

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

If runs are the only measure to rate a player, then what u said is absolutely true. But, somehow he didn't looked Intl class to me. I have watched AU's A tour matches and he looked piss poor against bounce and pace.

I can give so many names who r domestic gaints but never good enough for Intl cricket

Dont judge him on one inning where everyone struggled. He ended up top scorer and fought it out in tough condition yes he may of had some luck but most of the other batsmen didnt show the same application.

He was top scorer from both sides he scored 148 run at an ave of 49

Edited by Bleed-Blue
6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

19 year old Kaushal Singh takes Jharkhand into the lead with a century 107 after they were 5 down at 108. 107 not out in 144 balls with 13 fours and 3 sixes. This kid seems to have some potential.

He is a medium pace allrounder right ?

Dont judge him on one inning where everyone struggled. He ended up top scorer and fought it out in tough condition yes he may of had some luck but most of the other batsmen didnt show the same application.

He was top scorer from both sides he scored 148 run at an ave of 49

I don't disagree with u...I just saw 2 innings and he looked pathetic. It's a low sample to make a opinion .

However, I saw Jay bisla and I really liked him. He has every shot in the book. He seem to have that extra millisecond. His part time off spin is also decent.

For me Jay Bisla could end up playing for india but Akhil may fall short.

Time will only tell...

2 hours ago, gakgupta said:

I don't disagree with u...I just saw 2 innings and he looked pathetic. It's a low sample to make a opinion .

However, I saw Jay bisla and I really liked him. He has every shot in the book. He seem to have that extra millisecond. His part time off spin is also decent.

For me Jay Bisla could end up playing for india but Akhil may fall short.

Time will only tell...

Yep i agree Jay Bista is probably a bigger talent.