Ranji Trophy 2016/17

Bleed-Blue

4 hours ago, laaloo said:

Kuldeep Yadav has 65 wickets in 17 test matches at @34.06 average. He needs to continue to improve to be considered. The selectors are not going to select him for such an important test series when we have better options.

Are you serious he has taken 5 wkts per match at a brilliant ave for a spinner, people have no idea about talent scouting, wetting, he is good to play n will be a Trump card against the poms

7 hours ago, laaloo said:

Kuldeep Yadav has 65 wickets in 17 test matches at @34.06 average. He needs to continue to improve to be considered. The selectors are not going to select him for such an important test series when we have better options.

He played Test matches??? When did that happen?

21 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Cricket.com.au is broadcasting every damn  Sheffield Shield game live and here BCCI can't show a single domestic game. Pathetic.

They used to do broadcast every round previous years, in fact, they did 2-3 games every round last year, but this year probably due to Lodha issues, they could not.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

They used to do broadcast every round previous years, in fact, they did 2-3 games every round last year, but this year probably due to Lodha issues, they could not.

Lol due to Lodha issue. Last year they started doing later in the tournament. And the first few games they did, they never had any proper announcement. Always surprise if the game will be broadcasted or not. Though I won't mind being surprised this time honestky in order to see at least one game. 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Lol due to Lodha issue. Last year they started doing later in the tournament. And the first few games they did, they never had any proper announcement. Always surprise if the game will be broadcasted or not. Though I won't mind being surprised this time honestky in order to see at least one game. 

Knockouts will be broadcasted. Star announced on twitter.

Its stupid to not show at least on hotstar . :mad: 

23 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

no, last year they did it form the start. One match was on TV and two were on BCCI.tv and starsports.com. I have been watching live Ranji trophy for quite a few years now and no live matches this season was a disappointment but I believe Lodha issue did play some part in it. 

Edited by rkt.india